27th November 2011, 02:27 PM
ABHISHEK NATHWANI

Last date to fill the application form for AIPMT? Where to get the application form?

which is the last date to fill the application form for aipmt??
from where i can get the application form??

28th November 2011, 08:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to fill the application form for AIPMT? Where to get the application form?

This year MCI is conducting NEET. This is a common entrance test for all the MBBS seats in both government and private medical colleges. The syllabus for this exam is published in the official website of MCI. The structure, number of questions, etc has not yet been finalized. The application form will be available after the finalization of all other details of NEET.
6th December 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to fill the application form for AIPMT? Where to get the application form?

tell me my future .i am in bad time
14th December 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the AIPMT exam 2012? Online and Offline?
24th December 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me last date of AIPMT and what aboud the processor of AIPMT plz give me the full information on my emai id [email protected]
1st January 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me processor of AIPMT form sending my email add [email protected]
5th January 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

SIR, PLSE TELL ME. HOW TO TAKE AIPMT FORM LAST DATE ONLINE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?