30th November 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Graduation in correspondence while pursuing other course?

How can I do graduation in correspondence if I am already doing some other course? Would you please help me in this regard? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Graduation in correspondence while pursuing other course?
  2. Is it possible for me to enrol myself from 3rd year graduation through correspondence if I failed in regular?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode if I have completed post graduation in IT through correspondence?
  4. Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value?
  5. Eligibility for studying correspondence in BSc computers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission to study MBA after completing correspondence Graduation?
  7. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing English Honors from correspondence
  8. Can I enroll myself for 3rd year graduation in any correspondence university if I have failed before?
  9. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  10. List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10+2 in India?
  11. Details about correspondence course for graduation after 10th?
  12. How to do graduation in correspondence from Delhi University?
  13. Top colleges for Average Students in DU for engineering Hons course? Are correspondence graduation courses valid?
  14. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  15. Is it possible to do B.Ed regular along with graduation? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  17. PhD can be done after MBBS without PG?
  18. Duration of ICWAI course after completion of Graduation? Does this a Correspondence course or regular classes being conducted for this?
1st December 2015, 01:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation in correspondence while pursuing other course?

If you can manage time than you can surely pursue your graduation in correspondence. The minimum eligibility requirement however to pursue graduation in correspondence is that you should have completed your +2 level of examination with a minimum of 45% in aggregate.
1st December 2015, 01:07 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

yes it is possible but remember one thing that you cannot do two different courses from same university. You are allowed to join other courses from other universities in correspondence or in regular mode whatever you want.

First of all you need to purchase a application form. After that fill that application form and fill the course in which you want to get admission. If you fill and submit the application form then you will be admitted.
4th December 2015, 11:27 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

It is all depending upon you, if you can manage time for both the courses, then you can pursue your Graduation course in correspondence. There is no problem in it.
The eligibility criteria to do Graduation in correspondence is that a candidate must have completed class 12th or equivalent with at least of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?