30th October 2010, 08:02 PM
ASHIL SINGH

Requirements for registration and cost structure for studying Medicine or Dentistry in India for NRI Students?

I am South African of Indian origin and am interested in studying either medicine or dentistry.please advise me on requirements for registration and the cost structure either epr year or complete.
Further please advise on accomodation etc.
Thank you

16th November 2010, 10:53 AM
deepakdk11

Default Re: Requirements for registration and cost structure for studying Medicine or Dentistry in India for NRI Students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHIL SINGH View Post
I am South African of Indian origin and am interested in studying either medicine or dentistry.please advise me on requirements for registration and the cost structure either epr year or complete.
Thank you
there is so many exama in india for study in medicine
u can fill the form like aiims or cpmt and get benefit
after selecting in aiims u not need to psy fee
and if u selected in any other exam u have to pay about 5 lakhs rupees in completa duation of s years
16th November 2010, 01:30 PM
shabina aysha begum

Default Re: Requirements for registration and cost structure for studying Medicine or Dentistry in India for NRI Students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHIL SINGH View Post
Thank you
Hi u must have completed ur 12+, then get all the certificates of ur studies,with migarion certificate,u can give entrance exams in colleges which ll help..
coming to cost as u have completed ur studies aboard ur fee per year ll arrange 1lac aorund depending on college n state which u perfer in india..
exam ll conducted & start admintion by july,aug
hope i have help u..
27th August 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How much expenditure is required for CA?
14th August 2012, 03:31 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Hi

YOU must have completed ur 12+, then get all the certificates of ur studies,with migarion certificate,u can give entrance exams in colleges which ll help.

coming to cost as u have completed ur studies aboard ur fee per year ll arrange 1lac aorund depending on college n state which u perfer in india..

hope i have help u..
14th August 2012, 03:34 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Hi

YOU must have completed ur 12+, then get all the certificates of ur studies,with migarion certificate,u can give entrance exams in colleges which ll help.

hope i have help u..
17th August 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i want u to tell the amount of money paid for studying medicine in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?