20th May 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for Post Graduation in Dentistry from US?

I am currently doing my dentistry from manipal university, mangalore, india.
i would like to know what criteria are required for applying to the us for post graduation after doing bds from india. do we need any type of additional work experience before we apply there?

1st February 2015, 04:21 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Requirements for Post Graduation in Dentistry from US?

Higher education in US for Dentistry they conduct Dental Admissions Test (DAT) is a standardized test approved by the American Dental Association. It consists of four parts they are scientific knowledge, quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, and perceptual ability. The majority of the US universities considers only GRE scores very few universities prefer DAT (Dental admission Test). Usually the duration of a Masters in Dentistry is about 4 years.
Some of the requirements for post-graduation in Dentistry from US are:

1, Applicant should have completed a bachelor's degree
2, Dental Admission Test (DAT) scores
3, TOEFL scores
4, GRE scores
5, Academic letters of evaluation
6, Resume
7, Letters of recommendation
8, Admission interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?