3rd December 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam pattern for MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics in madras university?

please give me the entrance exam pattern for msc biotechnology and msc genetics in madras university

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  2. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  3. How to do MSc in genetics engineering? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  4. Syllabus and pattern for MSc Molecular Biology entrance exam in Madras University?
  5. Entrance Exam Pattern for MSc in Madras university? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  7. How to join Ph.D program in reputed universities in Genetics or Biotechnology after passing MSc in Fisheries Science?
  8. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  9. How to do Ph.D in genetics after doing MSc in Chemistry from Banasthali University
  10. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements?
  11. Does IISC offer MSc in genetics?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  13. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  15. Should I take admission in Sri Ramachandra University for M.Sc Human Genetics if completed B.Tech Biotechnology? Where can I pursue Ph.D after PG? -- [New]
  16. Job opportunities in Kerala or Chennai after MSc genetics?
  17. What is the scope in MSc genetics?
  18. What is the biotech scope after passing 12th?
20th April 2012, 12:49 PM
santhosh.kpv

Default Re: Entrance exam pattern for MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics in madras university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me the entrance exam pattern for msc biotechnology and msc genetics in madras university
dear student,

Eligibility:

The candidates that are willing to undertake this course have to attain a minimum of 45% in their bachelor level degree belonging to the same discipline or different discipline. This is the general cut off in most of the institutes offering this course in India. Furthermore, the candidates Higher Secondary Examination level marks are also tallied in some institutes.

All the best
29th April 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam pattern for MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics in madras university?

is there any kind of joint entrance exam for msc genetics
29th April 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

is there any kind of joint entrance exam for msc microbiology
13th May 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Please,tell me the MSC genetics Entrance Exam pattern and syllabus..
13th May 2012, 04:44 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria of M.sc. Biotechnology:

Candidate who have passed their graduation with physics, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery sciences, pharmacy etc. atleast 55% marks are eligible to apply.

However candidates who appearing in the qualifying examination will also be considered eligible for the entrance examination.

Schedule of the
Combined Bio
Technology
Entrance Exam:

Date of Issuing
of Application
Form: From 1st
February to mid
March 2011.

Last date of
submission of
Application Form:
mid March 2011

Date of
Examination: mid
May 2011

all the best.
18th June 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam pattern for M.Sc Genetics in madras university? And all details of the exam for year 2012-13?
13th July 2012, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

pu should provide complete information regarding entry test pattern
16th January 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.sc biotechnology in madras university please tell me all the details for entrance exam,syllabus also
17th May 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Am rekha i would like to know the entrance exam pattern and model question paper m.sc biotechnology ,m.sc.industrial microbiology and m.sc.biomedical genetics
2nd June 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,what is the entrance exam pattern for m.sc biochemistry
14th June 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam,
i have applied for msc molecular biology in madras university. my entrance is likely to be held on july 2013. so i would lyk to know the entrance syllabus. what are the areas to be covered?
6th December 2013, 05:01 PM
jeevagayathri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any kind of joint entrance exam for msc genetics
when will the applications issued
7th December 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Plz give me guidance to prepare for MSC biotechnology entrance exam of madras university. I want to know the syllabus to be studied for entrance.and some model question papers with answers
8th December 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me guidance to prepare for m.sc. biotechnology entrance exam of madras university. I want to know the syllabus to study for entrance .
23rd May 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What will be the pattern of the question paper for msc physics entrance exam @ madras university
7th June 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Please Give me Msc. Actuarial science Entrance Exam pattern. E-mail id : [email protected]
30th June 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Please tell the pattern and if possible an example of the paper of the msc entrance exam for biomedical genetics and msc in neuroscience , for Madras University .
16th November 2017, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

When will be Madras university post graduate entrance exam held on 2018? Can anyone please provide me msc microbiology pattern and also model question papers?
7th May 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrand exam pattern for msc.biomedical genetics in madras university. Syllabus and previous question papper?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?