12th June 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the biotech scope after passing 12th?

Biotech scope after 12th pass is it nice for jobs...Please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  2. How to do B.Tech in Biotech after passing 12th with PCB and Biotech
  3. Which one is a good option between B.Pharm and Biotech after 12th as a student of PCB? Can I take admission directly in one of them after 12th? What is the job scope in both options and how much salary is offered?
  4. Should I go for MBBS or Biotech? Is there any scope for Biotech in india?
  5. Where is a better scope to do MS in Biotech?
  6. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  7. What to do after 12th to make a career in Biotech? Which are the courses available after 12th? Any scope in future? Percentage criteria and cutoff list of the colleges?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  9. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?
  10. Which has higher scope M.sc.Biotech or M.Sc.Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the career scope of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Scope in MSc biotechnology? Specialized branch in biotech?
  13. Syllabus and scope of Biotech field? Opportunities for going abroad and how much will be the pay scale?
  14. What should I do after passing BSc, Biotech Hons? What is the scope after doing that?
  15. How to pursue B.Tech after completing 12th? What is the job scope?
  16. What is the scope of B.Tech Biotech? How much is the salary after doing B.Tech Biotech? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  17. What is the scope after BSc Hons Biotech? -- [New]
  18. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
4th July 2015, 01:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the biotech scope after passing 12th?

==> Biotech scope after passing 12th as given below.

** Scope of biotechnology courses:

1. Pharmaceuticals industry

2. Food and drugs industry

3. Chemical industries

4. Research in genetics

5. Research in molecular biology

6. Clinical research

7. Biotechnology firms

8. B.Sc. Degree

9. Diploma Courses

10. LLB (Bachelor of Law)

11. Education/ Teaching

12. Travel & Tourism Courses

==> List of colleges those grant admission on biotechnology entrance exam basis

** AIIMS biotechnology entrance exam **

} Anna University biotechnology entrance exam
} Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
} University of Madras Biotechnology entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?