23rd April 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

List of courses available to study along with M.Com? What is the scope of M.Com course?

Hello Sir,
I'm a first year student of M.Com,
Can you please tell me about some courses
which I can do with my M.Com?
And also tell me about the scope of this course?
Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  2. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  3. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  4. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com?
  5. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  6. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  8. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
  9. What should I study to do M.Com? Study material for M.Com exam?
  10. What is the admission procedure for M.Com in Layola College, Chennai
  11. What is the scope available after completing M.Com in RBI and SEBI? How much will be my starting salary package?
  12. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  13. Admission in 3 years law in any university in Mumbai after scoring 43% in graduation?
  14. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  15. Exemption in subjects available to me in M.Com after completing ICWAI if I go for M.Com? -- [New]
  16. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  17. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  18. Eligibility criteria for SET and NET exam? What is the syllabus of it?
14th May 2015, 10:27 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of courses available to study along with M.Com? What is the scope of M.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I'm a first year student of M.Com,
Can you please tell me about some courses
which I can do with my M.Com?
And also tell me about the scope of this course?
Please let me know asap.
M.Com is a two year Master degree course. There are so many courses available, which you can do along with M.Com course. You can do Tally, Typewriting courses. Apart from this you can also do professional courses like, Chartered Accountant, Cost and Accountant subject, Company Secretary etc. along with M.Com. But, it's really too hard to manage both the M.Com and professional courses at the same time. So, I suggest you to first complete M.Com course, then apply for any one of the professional course based on your Interest.

The is good scope available for M.Com course in both the Government and private sectors as well. After the completion of the M.Com program, you can get job opportunities in Teacher/Lecturer in universities and colleges after passing exams like TET/UGC-NET/JRF etc. You can also get Accountant job in various Financial Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?