2nd June 2012, 10:54 PM
Dhanika.P.Prabhu

Is there a good scope in CS course?

How about the c.s. courses? I heard that such courses have high scope in future so what is your opinion on the same?

17th July 2012, 01:34 AM
nikhu99

Default Re: Is there a good scope in CS course?

Dear friend,

Scope for CS course.......

1.CS acts as a compliance officer who may provide legal advices in areas of corporate laws, capital market, corporate governance etc. Job opportunities exist in both private and public sector companies.

2.Company secretary course offers a lucrative career option. After successfully completing this course, you can get in to multi national companies for jobs

3.Some of the areas where you have chances of jobs are SEBI, stock exchanges markets etc. A qualified CS can also practice independently.

4.Many government companies also employ CS such as AAI, ONGC, State Infrastructure Development Corporation etc

5.Some of the other areas where in one can work are government financial institutions, bureau of public enterprises, accounts branch of government law services etc.

Good luck............
17th July 2012, 01:50 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello dear..!!

--->CS stands for compliance officer who may provide legal advices in areas of corporate laws,goverence etc.

--->some of areas that may provide you job are SEBI, stock exchanges etc.

--->many govt. companies also employ CS such as AAI, ONGC and infrastructure development corporation.

---> it may also include bureau of public enterprises etc.

thanks....all the best...go ahead...
8th August 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

how the combination of CS and LLB work in a corporate sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?