7th December 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for CLAT exam if I finished my grade XII under IB from USA?

As per your site, foreign nationals having a valid indian passport are eligible for the exam.
If I finish my grade XII under the IB (international baccalaureate)from USA , and I have a valid indian passport, will I be eligible to take the CLAT?

thanx
Meher

18th April 2012, 03:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for CLAT exam if I finished my grade XII under IB from USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As per your site, foreign nationals having a valid indian passport are eligible for the exam.
If I finish my grade XII under the IB (international baccalaureate)from USA , and I have a valid indian passport, will I be eligible to take the CLAT?

thanx
Meher
Foreign Nationals are not eligible to appear for the Common Law Admission Test [CLAT]. However, such candidates can contact directly for admission to the participating Universities which have allocated seats for foreign nationals.

Law Institutes such as NALSAR University have allocation of seats for the foreign nationals, given one must posses the required documents. The documents required are as follows:
Copy of the Passport, Student Visa endorsement on the Passport, AIDS clearance medical certificate, statement of marks at the Qualifying Examination [i.e. an examination equivalent to Intermediate / PUC / HSC / etc.] and Birth Certificate.

For more information one may refer to the official website of the concerned University.

23rd January 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for CLAT exam if I finished my grade XII under IB from USA?

Will the CLAT admission office accept the expected grades for a class 12 student given by an IB institution, since the IB results tend to come late?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?