14th August 2012, 09:22 PM
planetgalaxy

Which are the government chemical engineering colleges in India? How to apply for B.Tech through lateral entry

sir,
i would like to know about government chemical engineering colleges in india. i am doing diploma in chemical engg. and want to apply for b.tech through lateral entry

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get admission in government engineering colleges through lateral entry for B.Tech course? What's the procedures fro the same?
  3. Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?
  4. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  6. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year in NIT after completing diploma
  8. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  9. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu through Lateral Entry?
  10. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  11. After doing diploma in Polymer Technology how can i do B.Tech in Chemical Engineering through lateral entry?
  12. How to get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma in civil from Sridevi Technical institute at Tumkur
  13. Can I give B.Tech LEET exam to get admission in 2nd year?
  14. Can I join MBBS program after completing B.Sc nursing? Is there any equivalent course to MBBS?
  15. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech through LEET?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in IT? -- [New]
  18. How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?
14th January 2014, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government chemical engineering colleges in India? How to apply for B.Tech through lateral entry

sir,
i would like to know about government chemical engineering colleges in india. i am doing diploma in chemical engg. and want to apply for b.tech through lateral entry my email - [email protected]
20th May 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government chemical engineering colleges in India? How to apply for B.Tech through lateral entry

i want to study diplomo in chemical enggering government college in tamil nadu .i am completed 2.sir.which college i choose
sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?