19th January 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IELTS being a B.Sc(Computer Science) 4th semester student? Should I appear IELTS to study Master's Degree in Abroad?

Sir,
What are the criteria for applying IELTS? I am now doing B.Sc Honours degree in Computer Science and it is my 4th semester. After my B.Sc I want to do Master's Degree in Abroad. So, I should give IELTS?

19th January 2016, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IELTS being a B.Sc(Computer Science) 4th semester student? Should I appear IELTS to study Master's Degree in Abroad?

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in IELTS examination. So, being a B.Sc. Computer Science student, you are eligible to apply for IELTS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?