18th January 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering?

I am a student studying be in mechanical engineering. i want to do my higher education (mba)in abroad. i want to know my what country is best and these country what colleges are best and the fees structure for these colleges. and onemore question is can i get schorship for my abroad education and how to apply for these and elibility and explain all of these in detail quikly and neatly

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  2. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  3. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  4. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  7. How may i pursue GME course in marine from abroad after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  8. Which courses can I do after completing mechanical engineering? What kind of jobs can one get after mechanical engineering from India or Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  10. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  11. Details regarding pursuing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech?
  12. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  13. How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  15. How to study MBA after doing mechanical engineering course in India?
  16. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  17. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to go abroad after completing regular MBA?
18th January 2015, 05:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering?

To pursue MBA course in Abroad after completion of Mechanical Engineering from a recognised university, you need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examination. By scoring good marks in GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examination, you can apply for admission in MBA course in foreign universities. It is best to pursue MBA course in foreign countries like US, Germany, London, Australia, etc. The fee structure of MBA course varies from country to country and it may range from $15,000 to $25000 per semester. To get scholarship for pursuing your MBA course, you must have secured at least 70% in your Graduation degree and good marks in GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examination and you need to apply for admission before 5-6 months of commencement of semester. Then, only you can get scholarship for pursuing your MBA course in foreign universities.
18th January 2015, 07:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering?

To do MBA in aboard, you have to complete one exam called GMAT. After completing the exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test score.
I suggest to do your MBA in USA. And following are some of the best colleges in USA, to do MBA.

Harvard Business School
Address:
Boston, MA 02163, United States

McCombs School of Business
Address:
2110 Speedway, Austin,
TX 78705, United States

Stanford Graduate School of Business
Address:
655 Knight Way, Stanford,
CA 94305, United States

Columbia Business School
Address:
3022 Broadway, New York,
NY 10027, United States

Haas School of Business
Address:
2220 Piedmont Avenue, Berkeley,
CA 94720, United States

Fee structure and Scholarships:-
Fee structure will vary from one university to another university. In normal universities, it is around 15000 dollars per year and it may increase depending upon the university.
Moreover, Each and every university offers scholarship to their students. But the universities will select only few number of students, by considering their academic profile. If you can satisfy following requirements, you will have a chance to get a scholarship from the university.
1. Graduation - Above 70%
2. GMAT score - Above 650 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?