13th December 2011, 12:05 PM
himanshu shaunak

What type of questions will be asked in IBPS PO written exam?

Hello,
I m himanshu shaunak.Recently I hav passed IBPS PO written exam.I want to know wat will be the next process. wat i m 2 do.how will be the interview schdule. wat type of questions could be ask in interview time.
please guide 2 me and get me the list of bank PO interview questions list.

My email adderess - [email protected]

15th August 2012, 08:21 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions will be asked in IBPS PO written exam?

Dear Himanshu ,

First of all , many many congratulations on passing the IBPS PO written exam.

Now , after passing the exam , you will be provided a rank card depending on the score you secured in the exam.

In the interview test , you will be bombarded with questions asked on economics and Finance mainly.

Sometimes , the questions are also asked one present technology and suggestions that if you are selected how you can give your best to the bank.

this is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?