21st December 2011, 07:15 PM
karamjeet kaur garcha

Information on the post of TGT and PGT post in Kendriya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?

Respected Sir/ madam
i am post graduate in economics and done B.Ed i want information for the post of tgt and pgt post in kendriya and jawahar navodaya vidalaya.so please give me required information about this

Thanks & with due regards
karamjeet kaur

1st January 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information on the post of TGT and PGT post in Kendriya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?

I want application form for PGT entrance exam 2012 in JNV.how can I get it?
22nd January 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information on the post of TGT and PGT post in Kendriya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?

PLZ SEND ME LAST 5 YEARS SOLVED PAPERS OF NAVODAYA PGT PHYSICS
5th February 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Pls anyone inform me syllabus of nvs pgt - English subject my contact no. is 08953384484
12th February 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last 5 year solved papers of navodaya pgt hindi. my email is [email protected]
22nd February 2012, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

plz send me last 5 year solved papers of navodaya pgt english. my email is [email protected]
24th February 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam,
plz send me last 5 yrs solved question papers of nvs and kvs...I would like to prepare myself for its entrance....my email id is [email protected]

REGARDS,
CHANDNI CHHABRA
26th February 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

respected Sir /madam
Plz send me 5year question paper of tgt n/m pgt chemistry to prepare myself for its entrance my mail is [email protected]
13th March 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamjeet kaur garcha View Post
Respected Sir/ madam
i am post graduate in economics and done B.Ed i want information for the post of tgt and pgt post in kendriya and jawahar navodaya vidalaya.so please give me required information about this

karamjeet kaur
first of all u must clear ctet
4th April 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last 5 yrs solved question papers of nvs for the post of librarian....my email id is [email protected]
22nd April 2012, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

plz send me last 5 yrs solved question papers of nvs for the post of art my email id is [email protected]
1st August 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

pls satisfy my query of the age limit of PGT in kvs and jawahar navodaya vidyalaya? Is CTET necessary for PGT?
3rd September 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have need solve5 5yars question paper of nvs for the physical education & sports. both T.G.T& P.G.T. POST.
MY EMAIL. [email protected]
3rd September 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i have received call letter of NVS post of Librarian so i want to solve last examp paper of NVS or KVS reply me on the below id:- [email protected]
5th September 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
I HAVE DONE M.A(PHILOSOPHY) AND B.ED. HOW CAN I GET INTO PGT(PHLOSOPHY) IN KV.
PLEASE SUPPLY INFORMATION.
12th October 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I WANT PGT ENGLISH BOOK FOR PGT IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA? PL GIVE ME CONTACT NUMBER/SITE ADDRESS/ETC, WHERE I CAN GET THE BOOK FOR PREPARATION TO PGT POST IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA.
MY MOBILE NO 09449019332
31st January 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done m.sc maths. Can i eligiable for pgt maths. I re
quested to u please send message on my mb.n.
31st January 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i have done my m.sc maths . Can i eligiable for jnv pgt maths. Please send me 5 year solved question paper.
31st January 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i have done my m.sc maths. Can i eligiable for pgt math for jnv . Please send 5 years questions paper for pgt maths.
8th March 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ madam
i am post graduate in economics and done B.Ed i want information for the post of tgt and pgt post in kendriya and jawahar navodaya vidalaya.so please give me required information about this.

Usha Chouragade
8th April 2016, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation with below 50%( PHY,chm,maths) and MSC with 62%.now my question is am I eligible for TGT and PGT post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?