21st November 2010, 01:52 PM
Neha Padaniya

Is there an option for online application in KCET? Cost of the form, date of the test?

can we get kcet forms online? and what is the precise cost of the form? and can we appear for cet examination online or do we have to actually go to karnataka for appearing for cet? thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in KCET 2016 being B.Sc final year student?
  2. How to obtain KCET application form and last date of form submission?
  3. Last date of K-CET Online form submission for candidate who belongs to AP? Tuition and admission fee of engineering colleges under K-CET?
  4. Can the students of other states appear for KCET entrance exam? How to get the application form for KCET?
  5. When the online and offline application form of CLAT will be available? Examination date and cost of application form?
  6. How to apply for KCET Exam pursuing Intermediate in Bi.P.C stream? How to get application forms for KCET Exam?
  7. What are the exams conducted in Karnataka for BSc Agriculture course?
  8. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  9. Online application form for KCET? What is the tuition fee for 4 years?
  10. What is the eligibility for KCET exam? Last date of application
  11. Can engineering student write KCET 2015 as second attempt?
  12. Date of MSc Neuroscience Test in SRC? How much percentage is required in Bachelor's Degree and the cost of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  13. How many times can we attend GATE exam?
  14. What should I do to give NET exam in Raebareli District UP?
  15. Can I write the CET exam in Bangalore? I've done diploma in Bangalore from M.V.J Polytechnic and want to sit in CET exam in Bangalore
  16. Can I write kcet exam as i m a nonresident of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply in UPSSSC ADO recruitment? Detailed information about it -- [New]
  18. I am a resident of Tirupati : How to get KCET application form?
26th November 2010, 06:56 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there an option for online application in KCET? Cost of the form, date of the test?

i am so sorry to say you that the KCET form is not available online .
i am providing you the full detail about this very exam ,regarding elligibility and exam dates.
i have attached the required file so read the content of this file . it contains the whole information.
12th January 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there an option for online application in KCET? Cost of the form, date of the test?

Hello sir,
i have intrested in writing the kcet examination. But i am out of state. I want kcet application. Please send me the details of DD cost and how to send the application form after completion. so please send me the above details as soon as possible.
29th January 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

is there any opportunity to apply online for cet
12th February 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

from when kcet app;ication form is avilable?
23rd February 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

is there availability of k cet online application form online
5th April 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for CommonK entrance on online / Is it possible /
2nd October 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying in abu Dhabi. ( UAE ) .I am in Grade 12th . when I can apply for KCET exam and what is the prosedure?
16th December 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir
from when the kcet application form are available
9th January 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir
when is the kcet exam held??
13th January 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I WANT TO APPLY KCET EXAM. BUT I NOT BELONG TO KARNATAKA PLEASE, GIVE ME DEATELS ABOUT KCET.
18th February 2012, 08:32 AM
janardhana.v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any opportunity to apply online for cet
please send me the details as soon as posiblle.
1st April 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam i am Ranjini i posted my dd at 20-3-2012 ? it is valid or not?
6th April 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date of submission of CET forms 2012?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?