9th September 2012, 07:41 PM
anjalythomas

How many times can we attend GATE exam?

how manytimes we can attend gate exam?...pleaes tell me how many times

11th September 2012, 01:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many times can we attend GATE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjalythomas View Post
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and this examination is conducted for those who are interested to take admission in ENGINEERING COURSES OR TECHNOLOGY COURSES after completing 4 years of graduation course or Master degree course from a recognized University.

This examination is conducted every year and for this year examination notification was already published. If you are interested then please fill the application form online soon before the last date.

The last date of apply for GATE Examination online is 30/Sep/2012.

You can only fill the application form online only, you have to choose the option to take the test, either computer based test OR Paper based test.

There is no restrictions in Number of attempts in GATE Examination and neither any age Restrictions, You can apply for GATE Examination many times, but the examination is conducted one times in a year.

If you are Interested then fill application form online only, you have to registered your E-Mail ID first and then you can start with online application form, you need to read the complete Instructions online before filling the online application form.

Apply Online: click here

You can make the payment during the ONLINE application process by choosing one of the following options:

-->> Online Payment: Through Netbanking
-->> Challan Payment: Payment by cash at any branch of Canara Bank or State Bank of India.

http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in
11th September 2012, 02:03 PM
jayks

Hi friend..

There is no restriction for number of attempts. you can apply number of time

But Normally,students prefer to write first time when they are in final year of graduation and later 2-3 times.
I feel when you complete graduation and then appear in the next year that is the most important attempt because ur preparation will be at peak.

Eligibility
-You should be in the final year of your engineering/technology or architecture or already having a degree

Note:-But if u qualify, GATE scorecard is only valid for 1 years from 2012 onword.

good luck
12th September 2012, 07:56 PM
sailagishetty

My dear friend
GATE-GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING.
For this exam you have to complete your 4 years enginering graduation cource from recognized university.The exam wbs conducted every year but tie exam date alreay published.The last date for exam is 30 sep.For this exam you have to fill applicat¨Ĵon form.There is no ristrictions for this exam.
12th September 2012, 10:53 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

GATE stands for GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING, an entrance exam conducted by IIT and Indian Institute of Science for admission to M.Tech. courses in IITs, NITs, BITS etc.

The candidate who has either appeared for the final B.Tech. engineering Degree exam or pass from a recognised University, is eligible to apply for GATE. The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

There is no restriction to number of attempts to GATE that means, one can appear for GATE as many as times as he wishes. There is also no upper age limit to apply for GATE.

For more information you may log on to http://gate.iitb.ac.in
14th September 2012, 07:39 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjalythomas View Post

ELIGIBILITY

NO RESTRICTIONS ARE THERE
17th September 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY TIME I CAN ATTEND GATE EXAM AND WHAT IS THE ELIGIBLE SCORE FOR ENTRANCE OF GATE ?
21st January 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to write gate exam during my final year of engineering its possible or not?
21st January 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to write gate exam before completing engineering its possible or not?
22nd January 2013, 03:20 PM
ipmishra
Member+

Hi
GATE is the GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING. It is an entrance test to choose candidates for future master degree study. Graduates can only apply.
There no limits on the number of attempts of the test.
But if you qualify the gate score will only be valid for one year.

All the best.
I hope I could help you.
9th February 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for GATE exam. If I don't take up the exam, is there any problem in the future that is if once again apply for the exam?
10th August 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Can i give gate exam in 3rd yr.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?