2nd January 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer from govt medical college , Amritsar to MLNMC, Allahabad after completing 1st year of MBBS?

someone please help me out, can i get a transfer from govt medical college amritsar to mlnmc,allahabad?? am doing mbbs 1st year and want to change due to some serious family matters.also am the only girl child of my parents.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get transfer from govt medical college , Amritsar to MLNMC, Allahabad after completing 1st year of MBBS?
  2. Can I transfer in BJ medical college in Ahmedabad after completing my first year MBBS? I am studying in Broda Medical College
  3. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  4. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for B.Sc(chemical hons) in PBI university? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for B.Sc hons? I'm doing B.Sc non medical (1st year) from senior government college(Amritsar)
  6. Can I get a seat in government medical college Amritsar after scoring 259 in NEET
  7. How may I get hall tickets(1st year) of Kurnool Medical college for MBBS degree?
  8. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  9. How to take admission in government medical college, Amritsar?
  10. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  11. How to transfer from Allahabad university to BHU after 1st year?
  12. Which government colleges offer BSc forensic science and criminology? What is the fees in private colleges? -- [New]
  13. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Patiala?
  14. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  15. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  16. How to get scholarship for 1st year MBBS course?
  17. Is it possible for me to take admission for MBBS course in Aurangabad government medical college? I have got 68% marks in HSC
  18. How to transfer to Coimbatore GCT or CIT government college?
14th September 2019, 08:18 AM
Jay usadadiya

Default Re: Can I get transfer from govt medical college , Amritsar to MLNMC, Allahabad after completing 1st year of MBBS?

very sorry to say you so but you can not get the transfer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?