28th December 2014, 07:01 AM
RockSaurabh...

How to transfer from Allahabad university to BHU after 1st year?

How can i transfer from allahabad university to bhu after 1st year?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get transfer from govt medical college , Amritsar to MLNMC, Allahabad after completing 1st year of MBBS?
  2. Can I get transfer from govt medical college , Amritsar to MLNMC, Allahabad after completing 1st year of MBBS?
  3. Sample papers for UG entrance exam of integrated B.Com and MBA of BHU and Allahabad university?
  4. How to transfer in any other university after completing B.Tech 1st year Aeronautical Branch from Bhagwat University?
  5. Sample question papers for BSc Maths of Allahabad University and BHU?
  6. Sample question papers for MSc Maths entrance exam of BHU, Allahabad?
  7. Can I get transfer to B.Tech Chemical while studying in 1st year B.Tech Petrochemical?
  8. How to transfer to Ahmedabad while studying in 1st year MBBS in DY Patil university Pune
  9. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  10. Is it possible to get transfer after finishing 1st semester in 1st year diploma
  11. Can I transfer from Lovely Professional University after 1st year?
  12. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  13. How to transfer college in MG university after 1st year B.tech? Is it possible to change the branch?
  14. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I change my university to other university by credit transfer?
  16. Can I get transfer to another college after doing diploma 1st year
  17. How can I transfer to another college? I am doing diploma 1st year
  18. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
21st April 2015, 07:39 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to transfer from Allahabad university to BHU after 1st year?

After first years in Allahabad university to transfer in the Banaras Hindu University it is not possible to transfer after the 1st year because because you are saying to transfer in a different university, It was possible to get transfer to you from one collage to another collage if both collage comes under the same university and that was also in some critical conditions.

But if you want to transfer in BHU then you have to sacrifice for one years study i mean you have to again go for the admission in Banaras Hindu University and get the admission again in first years in which course you are studding.

That,s the only possible solution for you to get the admission in Banaras Hindu University for you.
18th March 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO TRANSFER IN 2ND YEAR TOUR & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT UG COERCE CENTRAL UNIVERSITY JAMMU TO BHU .
16th May 2017, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How to take transfer from Rajiv gandhi south campus, barkachha, mirzapur (BHU affiliated college). To another college of BHU. Is this possible to take transfer if yes , then please tell me the procedure because i m from Varanasi and Rajiv gandhi south campus is situated at Mirzapur. 75 kms away from my home. Due to some family problems i cannot take hostel i used to travel 75 kms so anyone help me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?