2nd January 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam being a candidate having secured 69.8% in 10th, 50.8% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?

I have scored 69.8% in 10th, 50.8% in intermediate and 58% in graduation.
Am i eligible for sbi clerk exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  2. Will I be able to sit for SBI clerk after securing 58% in 10th?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for SBI Associates clerk? I have completed 10th
  5. Process of Private Bank job for 12th passed?
  6. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  7. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 81% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 54% in Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in SBI Clerk exam if secured 70% in 10th, 57% in 12th and above 70% in DCA? -- [New]
  9. Will I be able to sit for SBI Clerk Exam having secured 46.7% in Graduation and 59.8% in 12th class being a candidate of SC category?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having secured in 55% in 10+2 and 67% in 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am i eligible for bank exam after passing intermediate exam with 54%
  13. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  14. Am I eligible for SBI clerk and PO exam? I have scored 62.56% in 10th
  15. Can i give SBI bank exam after passing 12th class from commerce side?
  16. Eligibility for SBI and other bank jobs after education form distance University?
  17. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
  18. Can i do bank clerical after completion of 12th from commerce side and B.Com 2nd year
3rd January 2012, 12:13 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam being a candidate having secured 69.8% in 10th, 50.8% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?

Yes. You are eligibe to appear for SBI Clerk Exam. But, you have to apply for SBI clerk Exam on the basis of Graduation and not on the basis of 12th class.

Here is the required academic qualification that a candidate need to possess to be eligible for SBI Clerk Exam.

-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university. or
-One should have secured a minimum of 60% of marks in 12th class with any of the stream. or
-One should have to secure a minimum of 60% of marks in Diploma which is after completion of 10th class.
-Even the candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class are also eligible to take up SBI Clerk Exam.

As per the age critera, one should possess an age of 18-28 years to be eligible for SBI Clerk Exam.

Relaxation is there in upper age limit for the candidates of SC/ST category.

The selection procedure for Clerical position is SBI is by
-Written Test
-Interview.

This is strange that the candidates who are going to join as Clerks in SBI should have to do Marketing. This is being announced in recent SBI Clerk notification for North East.

So, I suggest you to appear for IBPS Clerk Exam rather than SBI Clerk Exam.

IBPS is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of Clerks for 19 public sector banks.

For more information on IBPS Clerk Exam, you can visit
http://www.ibps.in/
3rd January 2012, 07:53 AM
Rajesh khetwal

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam being a candidate having secured 69.8% in 10th, 50.8% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?

Yes you are elligible for SBI clerk post.
6th March 2012, 12:22 PM
aarti_srivastava

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam being a candidate having secured 69.8% in 10th, 50.8% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?

Yes, you can aaply for Bank exam

apply through common enterance bank exam

Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Bank Clerk
Educational Qualification
The candidate must have an Intermediate or equivalent degree in any stream from a recognized university.
Age Criteria
For general Category students - 18 to 28 years
For SC/ST- There is a provision of age relaxation of 5 years means they can appear upto the age of 33 years.
For OBC Candidate - There is a provision of age relaxation of 3 years so they can appear upto the age of 31 years.
For PD candidate - Age relaxation upto 10 years.
For ex-servicemen/Disable ex-servicemen - they can appear upto the age of 50 years.
16th March 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam being a candidate having secured 42.67% in 10th, 51.2% in Intermediate and 54% in Graduation?
22nd March 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

is i am eligible for give the exam of sbi clerk i got onlt 49 perc in class 10 and 58 percent in 12
15th April 2012, 10:38 PM
a444

SBI Online – 9500 Clerks (Assistant & Stenographer) Vacancies Recruitment 2012: State Bank of India has modified the clerical recruitment advertisement CRPD/CR/2011-12/05 dated 27.12.2011, revised the total number of vacancies and postponed the date of examination. The revised notification is against recruitment of 8500 Assistant vacancies (inclusive of previously advertised 3100 vacancies) and 1000 Stenographer vacancies. Eligible candidates must Apply Online on or before 26-03-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection procedure, how to apply and instructions for fee payment and online application are given below…

[NOTE: GUIDELINES FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE REGISTERED BETWEEN 28.12.2011 TO 20.01.2012

All candidates - One time EDIT option to change the choice of STATE and EXAMINATION CENTRE due to the revised vacancy position. SC/ST candidates have the option to change their choice of PRE-EXAM TRAINING CENTRE. Candidates can additionally apply for the post of Stenographer (English/Hindi), if they have the knowledge of Stenography.

All Ex-Servicemen & PWD Candidates who have applied under Special Recruitment Drive - to furnish their XS and/or PWD status, if not indicated earlier]

SBI Vacancy Details:-
Total No. of Vacancies: 9500
Names of Posts:-
1. Assistant – 8500 vacancies
2. Stenographer (English) – 900 vacancies
3. Stenographer (Hindi) – 100 vacancies

Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years to 28 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-12-2011. (Age relaxations would be extended as per Govt. rules).

Educational Qualification: Candidates, who have completed Graduation OR 12th Standard with 60% marks OR Diploma after 10th Standard, are eligible for recruitment.

Application Fee Details; Application fee and intimation charges together would be Rs. 350 for Assistant Post, Rs. 500/- for Assistant and Stenographer (English or Hindi) Post and Rs. 650 for Assistant and Stenographer (English and Hindi) Post. SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- towards Intimation Charges for any post. For candidates who have applied previously need to pay application fee of Rs. 150/- for Assistant and Stenographer (English or Hindi) Post and Rs. 300/- for Assistant and Stenographer (English and Hindi) Post. No fee for SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates.

Payment of Fee Online:

Log on to www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. Select the Online Payment Gateway and fill the particulars of fee payment. Pay the fee amount using Master/Visa Credit/Debit card or by using Internet Banking facility.Take print and retain the e-receipt generated after completion of Online Transaction.

Payment of Fee Offline:

Log on to www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. Select Online Application Format, fill the application and save it. Download the Fee Payment Challan and take print. Retain the system generated Registration number and password. Pay the amount at any State Bank of India branch after 2 working days of registration and within 3 working days thereafter. Candidates will receive confirmation message through SMS or E Mail

Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview taken together.

How to Apply: Candidates may apply online for the posts, on or before 26-03-2012 through SBI website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After submission of online application, candidates are advised to take print of application and retain it for further use.

Instructions for Online Application:
1. Get photograph and signature scanned
2. Log on to www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
3. Select the Online Application link.
4. Fill all marked details in the application form.
5. If payment of Fee is made online, enter fee payment details along with all other details.
6. If payment of Fee is made offline, Challan must be downloaded after submission of application for fee payment.
7. Upload scanned photograph and submit the application.
8. Take print of Application form for further use.

Important Dates:
Opening Date for Online Registration: 05-03-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 26-03-2012
Dates for Payment of Fee: From 07-03-2012 to 31-03-2012
Revised Dates for Examination: 27-05-2012 and 03-06-2012
Starting Date for downloading Call Letter: 12-05-2012

Read more: SBI Online – 9500 Clerks (Assistant & Stenographer) Vacancies Recruitment 2012 | FreeJobAlert.com http://www.freejobalert.com/sbi-online/20638/#ixzz1s7rrOCCo
15th April 2012, 11:22 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Yes , your eligible for Bank Clerk Exams

Eligibility for Bank Clerk Exam :
complete your 12th stands with 60% marks of a recognized university
55% for SC/ST candidates or
Any degree with 45% marks of a recognized university
Age limit :
general candidates age between 18 to 30 years
OBC candidates age between 18 to 33 years
SC/ST candidates age between 18 to 35 years

Important Dates :
start Online registration : 05.03.2012
close Online registration : 26.03.2012
Paymentn of Fee : 07.03.2012 to 31.03.2012
Date of exam : 27.05.2012 & 03.06.2012
15th April 2012, 11:37 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your 12th then you are eligible for apply Clerical jobs.....

Criteria:-

*Candidate pass 12th in any stream

*Age- 18 to above

* must be indian.........

Question pattern of SBI clerk exam:-

Good Luck..............
15th April 2012, 11:50 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Yes Definately You Are Eligible for SBI PO Entrance Exams, Because for This Exams, You have to Scored Minimum 60% Marks In Your Graduation And You must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.

So, As per the Eligiblity You Are Eligible For Appear In SBI Entrance Exams Because You have scored Minimum 60% Marks in Your Graduation. So, dont worry Just Keep Practice for This Entrance exams To Scored Good Marks.
16th April 2012, 01:01 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

There are two types of exams conducted by BANKS and they are:

1)PROBATIONARY OFFICERS
2)CLERKS

[SIZE="3"]ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICERS:[/SIZE]

1)You must be a Graduate in any field from any recognized University.
2)Your age must be between 21 to 30 years.
3)If you are in the final year of Graduation then also you are eligible for the exams.
4)You must have a basic knowledge of computers.

[SIZE="3"]ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CLERKS:[/SIZE]

1)You must be a graduate in any field from any recognized University.

OR

2)You must have passed 12th class with 50% marks.

OR

3)You must have passed 10th class with 60% marks.

4)There is no criteria of minimum marks for the SC/ST category candidates.

5)Your age must be between 18 to 28 years.

There are a total of 19 public sectors participating if you wanted to go through IBPS.

SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:

There is also NEGATIVE MARKING for each wrong answer of 0.25 marks.
16th April 2012, 01:25 AM
Harsh jangid

Hi dear there is 60% marks require to qualify for written exam of SBI CLARK
16th April 2012, 02:03 AM
bablubeniwal
Junior Member+

hello,
You are eligible for sbi clerk exam due to your gradution not 12th.
To apply bank clerk exam;
12th or equivalent from a reconized university.
Age limit is 18 to 28
Hurry up
16th April 2012, 08:19 AM
reshu31121991

you need to apply for bank exam tehn you will be eligilible .10 th percent is ok. there are some giulines about exams:
1)aptitude thinking.
2)qualitative analysis and reasonong.
3)age limit.
4)birth certificate

some banks are also asking for nativity certificate also.
16th April 2012, 02:19 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SBI, Clerk exam as you are a Graduate.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SBI CLERICAL EXAM:-

-The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
-Should have passed 10th with 60% from a recognised Board OR
-Should have passed 12th in any stream with 50% marks from a recognised Board OR
-Should have passed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University
-Should be within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate
-Should be a computer literate.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
5th August 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have 54% in graduation so am i eligible for sbi clerk exam
5th August 2012, 10:29 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

As per your educational qualifications, you are eligible for SBI Clerk exam if you belong to OBC/SC/ST category but if you do not belong to these category and are a general category student then sorry to say that you are not eligible because the minimum percentage of marks is either you have 60& in intermediate or 60% in graduation.

Other Eligibility Criteria You require are :

* Your age must be in between 18-28 years.

* You should have Indian Nationality.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query . Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
5th August 2012, 11:36 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Angry Re: Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam being a candidate having secured 69.8% in 10th, 50.8% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?

Yes. You are eligibe to appear for SBI Clerk Exam. But, you have to apply for SBI clerk Exam on the basis of Graduation and not on the basis of 12th class.

Here is the required academic qualification that a candidate need to possess to be eligible for SBI Clerk Exam.

-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university. or
-One should have secured a minimum of 60% of marks in 12th class with any of the stream. or
-One should have to secure a minimum of 60% of marks in Diploma which is after completion of 10th class.
-Even the candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class are also eligible to take up SBI Clerk Exam.

As per the age critera, one should possess an age of 18-28 years to be eligible for SBI Clerk Exam.

Relaxation is there in upper age limit for the candidates of SC/ST category.

The selection procedure for Clerical position is SBI is by
-Written Test
-Interview.

This is strange that the candidates who are going to join as Clerks in SBI should have to do Marketing. This is being announced in recent SBI Clerk notification for North East.

So, I suggest you to appear for IBPS Clerk Exam rather than SBI Clerk Exam.

IBPS is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of Clerks for 19 public sector banks.

For more information on IBPS Clerk Exam, you can visit
http://www.ibps.in/
30th October 2012, 07:16 PM
suraj391

Hello,
The Notification of S

I Clerical examination was already Published and it is availiable in the official website.

But you are Not eligible to apply for this examination because you have scored less than 60% marks in your 12Th examination.

To apply for this examination, You have to scored minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognised Board, 55% Marks is only for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS Category Candidates.

To apply for SBI Clerical examination, your age should between 18 to 28 Years.

Graduate candidates are also apply for this examination.

Important Dates :
-------------
>> Date of Written Examination : 18/March/2012
>> On-line Registration will start from : 28/Dec/2011
>> Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 20/Jan/2012
>> Payment of Fees : 30/Jan2011 to 25/Jan/2012

If you need complete Information about SBI Clerical examination, then please read the given Notification.
thaxsss
all the best
10th March 2013, 09:22 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes your eligible for SBI Clerk Examination ,, You have Not score 60% Percentage of marks in 12th standard ,, But you have Completed Graduation course with 58% Percentage of marks ..

So, There is no Issue with your Educational Qualification .. After Completing your graduation course your eligible for SBI Clerk Examination ..

:: SBI stands for State of Banks for India ::

You have Completed MBA Course, So your eligible to apply for SBI Clerk Examination ..

Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Examination ::

Nationality :- Applicant should be Citizen of India ..

Age Limit:

Candidate age limit needed should be attained the age of 18-28 years.

Candidate upper age relaxation for other category candidates for 5 years for sc/st candidates and 3 Obc candidates ..

> For SC/ST candidates it is 5 years
> For OBC Candidates it is 3 years

Education Qualification:

Academic qualification needed to apply for SBI bank Clerk Examination is that the Applicant should becompleted +2 (or) Examination in any discipline with a minimum of 60% of marks from recognized University .

Finl year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination ..

If the Applicant belong from sc/st candidates for 5% Percentage of marks ..

Reference Books for SBI Clerk Examination ::

SBI Clerk Examination ( Complete Study Package ) by Sanjeev Joon
Publisher :- Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

SBI Clerk Examination by Disha Experts
Publisher :- Disha Publication

SBI Clerk Examination by Disha Experts
Publisher :- Disha Publication
13th March 2013, 03:04 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for SBI is State Bank of India.

First of all, I would like to inform you that If, you belong to general category, then, you are not eligible for SBI Clerk examination. But, if you belong to OBC/SC/ST category, then, you are eligible for SBI Clerk examination.

The eligibility criteria required for the SBI Clerk examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th or grduation with 60% marks from any recognized board or institution.

* 55% marks granted for OBC/SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Age limit:- 18-28 yrs.

The selection procedure for SBI Clerk examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* GD.

* Interview.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
29th March 2013, 08:29 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you are eligible to sit for this exam on the basis of your graduation marks. So don't worry about that. To know in details about the SBI Clerk Exam please read the information written below.

SBI Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

## You need to be a citizen of India.

## You need to complete H.S. or its equivalent from a recognized board with not less than 60% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 level.

(OR)

## If you are a diploma degree holder and has secured not less than 60% of marks in it then also you are eligible provided the degree was a regular one and its duration is not less than two years.

(OR)

## If you have completed graduation then also you can sit for this exam. The degree should be done from a recognized university.

## Age should not be less than 18 years when applying for this exam. At the same time it should not exceed the upper age limit of 28 years if you are a general category candidates.

## There is age relaxation for the following category candidates.

~SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years.
~OBC Candidates: 3 Years.
~PWD Candidates: 10 Years.

## The selection process includes a written examination which is followed by an interview session. Generally for one single post three people are called. For final selection your performance in both the written exam and interview session will be taken into consideration.

## For the written exam you need to give special importance to the following areas: General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?