2nd December 2012, 11:56 PM

Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th

M I Eligible for sbi ibps,clerk, & po exam after scoring 42% in 10th,75.6% marks in 12th&50%marks in graduation, 52% in pg.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  2. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  3. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS exam after scoring 55% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  4. Solved question papers of Bank Clerks?
  5. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk and PO?
  6. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th
  7. How may I get a certificate as Latin Catholic from Tahsildar for the sam? I belong to OBC category in Karnataka state and staying in Vijaya nagar for the last five years
  8. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam? -- [New]
  9. BBA 1st year student can give any Bank exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  11. Can I get Clerk Job in SBI having scored 76% in 12th Class and 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  12. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  13. Am i eligible to give IBPS Clerk exam after scoring 74% in 10th, 45% in 12th and 59.8% in graduation
  14. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for IBPS clerk or PO exam after scoring 85% in 10th class and 52% in 12th class?
  16. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  17. Can I apply for IBPS, SBI PO and Clerk exam after completing bCA from IGNOU with 68% marks
  18. Am I eligible for SBI clerk and PO exam? I have scored 62.56% in 10th
3rd December 2012, 07:28 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th

Hi dear..............

The eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerical grade exam :

*The candidates should be a 10+2 pass from a recognize board.
The final year students can also apply those who are waiting for the result .
*The age limit is 18 - 28 yrs.
There is a age relaxation for SC/ST & OBC candidates.

IBPS PO exam :

*The candidates should be a graduate in any stream from a recognize university .
*The age limit is 21 - 30 yrs,
There is age relaxation for SC/ST & OBC candidates.

AS you have mentioned your marks you have scored in your exam you are eligible for
Clerical grade exam & Bank PO exam.

The list of best books from where you can prepare for your exam.......

Good luck..............
3rd December 2012, 08:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
M I Eligible for sbi ibps,clerk, & po exam after scoring 42% in 10th,75.6% marks in 12th&50%marks in graduation, 52% in pg.

You have completed Graduation degree with 50% marks so you are eligible for SBI and IBPS clerk and PO Exam.

I have discussed below about SBI and IBPS Clerk and PO Exam.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks OR completed graduation degree , are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Your age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

If you have completed graduation degree OR if you have completed diploma degree ,then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

Only those candidate have completed graduation degree are eligible for BANK PO exam.There are no percentage criteria for SBI and IBPS PO exam.

Also all candidate age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The topics are coming from -Reasoning , English Language , Computer Knowledge , General Awareness , Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Knowledge .

3rd December 2012, 08:37 AM
srikanth0438

hello friend

If you have completed 10th standard with above 60% marks OR if you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

You have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks OR completed graduation degree , are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.................

So,you are eligible for both SBI, IBPS clerk exams...........

But you are not eligible PO exam because of Graduation score below 60%.........

All the best........
3rd December 2012, 09:49 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The eligibility criteria for SBI clerical posts is 60% and above throughout the academics.

As you are having less percentage in your 10th standard you may not be eligible for applying the post.

I suggest you to apply for the other posts where you will be having good future.

Thank you,

All the best.
3rd December 2012, 10:09 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Clerical and P.O. exam conducted by SBI and IBPS as you have completed Graduation.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having either completed 10th with 60% marks or have completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognsed Board or have completed Graduation Degree in ay stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with a good knowledge over computer operation can apply for IBPS Clerical exam.

The candidate aspiring for SBI Clerical exam must be an Indian National having either completed 12th with 50% marks or have completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good command over computer operation can apply for SBI Clerical Exam.

For SBI & IBPS P.O. Exam the candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream of education within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate and should be a computer literate one can apply for P.O. exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
3rd December 2012, 12:50 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear,

There are more than 2000 vacancies for the post of clerk and PO in SBI.

Eligibility for clerks are as follows:
  1. 60% in 10+2 (For General and OBC)
  2. 55% in 10+2 (For SC/ST)
  3. Diploma or graduation from any recognized institute.
  4. The minimum required age is 18 years as on 01/12/2011 (Applicable for all)
  5. Maximum age is 28 years For general 31.5 for OBC and 32.5 for SC/ST.

Eligibility for PO is as under:
  1. 60% in 10+2 (For General)
  2. 55% in 10+2 (For SC/ST)
  3. Grduation from any recognized institute.
  4. Basic Knowledge in computer such as MS Office etc.
  5. Fluency in English and local language
  6. The minimum required age is 21 years as on 01/12/2011 (Applicable for all)
  7. Maximum age is 30 years For general. 35 years for SC/ST and 33 years for OBC.

Since you have completed your PG also you are eligible for both the posts. But since you have not mentioned your age you can check it from above mentioned eligibility criteria.

Best of luck!
3rd December 2012, 04:34 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for both IBPS Clerk and IBPS Bank PO Exams. To appear for any of these two exams you only need a graduation degree. The percentage is not considered. This makes you eligible for the IBPS Clerk and Bank PO exams.

While you may appear for both the exams, I believe you should apply for the IBPS Bank PO. This exam is for the officer level job and the salary is also better of the IBPS Bank PO in comparison to IBPS Clerk.

The earliest you can appear for IBPS Bank PO exam is in June 2013. It is a annual exam which is conducted in the month of June. A total of 19 Public Sector banks appear for the IBPS Bank PO Exam. Here is the list of the banks:

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank

Eligibility

1. You should be of Indian origin.

2. A bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.

3. There is no percentage criteria.

Age Limit

1. The age limit for IBPS Bank PO is 20 to 30 years.

2. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

3. Candidates of SC/ST category are given 5 years relaxation.

4. PWD candidates are eligible for 10 years relaxation.
3rd December 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How may i join to merchent nevy?
3rd December 2012, 06:31 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

IBPS Stands Institute of Banking Personal Selection

IBPS acquired independent status in 1984
The Credit to the initiative goes to the Reserve Bank Of India & Nationalized Banks
IBPS has mandate from 19 bank to conduct the eligibility exam for selection for requirement

SBI / IBPS Clerk Exam Qualification :

Candidates must be a Indian
Candidates must be complete 12th stands with min of 60% aggregate from a recognized University (55% for SC?ST Candidates) (OR) any degree from a recognized university
And also complete 10th stands with 50% aggregate
Candidates age limit between 18 to 28 years
The Upper age relaxation as per govt rules
3 years age relaxation for OBC Candidates
5 years age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates

IBPS / SBI Bank Po Qualification :

Candidates must be Indian
Candidates must be complete Graduation with min of 55% aggregate from recognized University (50% for SC/ST Candidates)

60% aggregate for SBI Po Exam
Candidates age limit between 20 to 30 years
The Upper age relaxation as per govt rules
3 years age relaxation for OBC Candidates
5 years age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates

Selection Process :

Written Test
Interview

3rd December 2012, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible for SBI clerical and PO as you have the required qualification.

For SBI clerical exam 10+2 with 60 % is needed and for SBI PO graduation in any discipline is required to apply.

Age must be between 18 to 28 for clerical exam and for PO 18 to 30 years of you are general category. There is age relaxation available according to the government rules to other categories.

So you don’t have to worry about the eligibility and should start preparing for the exams because competition is very high in these exams.

The selection in SBI banks is based on the objective type paper and personal interview.

The objective type paper will have questions from subjects like General Awareness,
Quantitative Aptitude, English Language Skills, Computer and marketing aptitude and Reasoning Aptitude.

The objective paper will have negative marking and each question will carry 1 mark. 0.25 negative mark for every wrong answer.

Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in objective paper and interview.

There is sectional cut off in objective paper means you have to clear pass marks in every section otherwise you will not qualify for interview.

For more information visit http://www.sbi.co.in
4th December 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for SBI clerk exam.?
4th December 2012, 05:24 PM
Nithuswetha

how to apply for the SBI clerk exam ?
4th December 2012, 06:08 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th

Quote:

HI FRIEND,

YES, OFF COURSE YOU CAN ELIGIBLE BOTH SBI PO & SBI CLERICAL EXAM

Eligibility for SBI CLERICAL

A candidate you have most completed 10th or 12th minimum 60% ..

age limit : 18 to 28 yeas..

ELIGIBILITY for SBI PO:

A candidate must have completed their Bechelor Degree with atleast 60% from recognise universities.

Age limit should be Not exist 28 years there is a relaxation available for OBC and SC/AT category students

EXAM PATTERN:

5th December 2012, 12:13 PM
JYOTI TOP
Member+

you can appear for IBPS Bank PO exam is in June 2013. It is a annual exam which is conducted in the month of June. A total of 19 Public Sector banks appear for the IBPS Bank PO Exam. Here is the list of the banks:

Allahabad Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of India
Central Bank of India
Canara Bank
Dena Bank
Corporation Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Indian Bank
Punjab National Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Syndicate Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank

Eligibility ;---You should be of Indian origin. A bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.There is no percentage criteria.

Age Limit ;--The age limit for IBPS Bank PO is 20 to 30 years.
26th January 2013, 02:01 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Below is the Eligibilty for the IBPS Bank exams:

Eligibilty for the IBPS CLERKS exams:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 28 years

Eligibilty for the IBPS PO exams:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass with minimum 60% marks
Age should be between 21 and 30 years.

Eligibilty for the SBI CLERKS exams
:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass or 12th Pass with minimum 60% marks
Age should be between 18 and 28 years

Eligibilty for the SBI PO exams:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 21 and 30 years

In all the above exams OBC candidates gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Currently SBI has announced its PO vacancy.
SBI PO exam will be held on 28th April 2013
Last date to apply is 23rd February 2013
31st May 2013, 08:55 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

The abbreviation of SBI is State Bank of India.

The abbreviation of PO is Probationary Officer.

Not at all, you are not preferable for State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam.

The educational qualifications regarding with State Bank of India Probationary Officer are below mentioned:-

# Candidates must have finished their bachelor degree in any curriculum from any approved institution.

# There is no need of percentage for this exam.

# Candidates of last year of bachelor degree are not preferable for this exam.

Age criteria and relaxation regarding with State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam are below mentioned:-

# 21-30 years.

# Relaxation:- 3 years, 5 years and 10 years are assumed for OBC, SC/ST and PH candidates.

# Citizenship:- Must be Indian.

Thanks.
23rd November 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Actlly i wnt to submit fr it ..hw to submit da form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?