6th August 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i give SBI bank exam after passing 12th class from commerce side?

6th August 2015, 10:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give SBI bank exam after passing 12th class from commerce side?

No, You cannot give SBI Bank Examination after passing 12th Class. The minimum qualification required to be eligible for appearing in SBI Bank Examinations is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates from any stream are eligible to give SBI Bank Examinations. Since you have passed 12th Class in Commerce stream, I suggest you to pursue Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course in order to be eligible for SBI Bank Recruitment Examinations. Yes, B.Com is considered as a Graduate Degree which is absolutely eligible to give SBI related bank examinations.

Minimum Educational Qualification Required:

>> Graduate Degree (Bachelor's Degree) in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their Final year are also eligible to give SBI Bank Recruitment Examinations.

>> Pursue Graduate course after completion of 12th Class in order to be eligible for SBI bank examinations.

Age Criteria:

Minimum Age - 20 years And

Maximum Age - 28 years
7th August 2015, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give SBI bank exam after passing 12th class from commerce side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you can not apply for SBI Bank exam.

If you have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SBI clerk and PO exam.

Age criteria:-

18 to 28 years(SBI clerk)

21 to 30 years(SBI PO)

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

List of the books for SBI clerk exam:-

SBI Bank Clerical Grade Recruitment Exam Guide
by
Primary
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2009)

SBI—Clerical Staff—Previous Papers & Practice Papers (Solved)
by
Editorialrph Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2010)

SBI Clerical Staff Recruitment Exam
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2011)

Best books for SBI PO exam:-

A Comprehensive Guide For State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Recruitment Examination – 2011
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Upscportal Publications

SBI probationary officers and associate banks Examination Guide
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-Delhi

State Bank Probationary Officers Examination
by T.S. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

SBI P O Solved Papers
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
7th August 2015, 03:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the SBI bank examination being a commerce candidate but after your graduation degree.

The eligibility to appear for the examination conducted by the SBI for the recruitment of the Clerk and PO are :-

* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between 20-28 years for the Clerk and 21-30 year for the PO relaxation applicable for the reserved category candidates.

There is no limitations on the discipline of the graduation. So you need to pursue and after the degree you are eligible to appear for the examination.

The examination paper contains the question of English, General Ability, Reasoning, Logical Aptitude and Current affairs. So from now you can start the preparation to get the best preparation before appearing in the examination.

Candidates also have to go through the Group Discussion and even the Personal Interview to qualify for the jobs. To get the other information about the examination visit at the www.sbi.nic.in.
7th August 2015, 05:36 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No , you can't give SBI bank exam after passing 12th class from commerce side.

Eligibility to apply for SBI bank :

Candidate must have completed graduation from any recognised university in any discipline.
Candidate must be citizen of India.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years.

Relaxation in upper age limit is as follows :
OBC : 3 years
SC/ST : 5 years
PH : 10 years
7th August 2015, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for bank clerk has been increased to graduation. You can't apply for this exam with mere 10+2 qualification. Previously 10+2 candidates from any stream were eligible but now it is graduation in any stream.

Hence, you have to complete graduation first and then apply for any bank clerk exam now. Therefore, you have to take admission in degree now.
7th August 2015, 10:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not give State Bank of India entrance exam for any post after passing 10+2 from any recognized board.

Now the minimum qualification required for any bank exam is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. After bachelor's degree, you can apply for the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam for post of clerk and probationary officer.

You can also apply for SBI Clerk and PO exam as SBI conducts its own entrance exam for both the posts.
7th August 2015, 11:35 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SBI is one of the many banks which offers candidates to join in bank jobs for various posts and there are eligibility criteria's which you need to be satisfied. Having completed +2 an wishing to apply for the bank exam in SBI, the eligibility needed are:

-> You should have a citizenship in India

-> Age limit needed is 18-28 years for general category and there are relaxation for other category candidates.

-> For OBC it is 18-31 years and for SC/ST it is 18-33 years.

-> The educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board with at least 60% aggregate. In the case of SC/ST or OBC candidates need to have at least 55%.

Candidates are selected through:
  • Written Test
  • Interview

To know more information check at http://www.sbi.co.in
8th August 2015, 02:06 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello Friend..

No, you are not eligible for giving sbi exam..

**As the minimum criteria of any sbi exam as SBI clerk, SBI PO or IT officer.. In each case you must have a graduation degree or in final year of graduation..

**You cannot fill any sbi exam after completing 12th exam...

**So it's better to get admission in graduation degree and start preparing for sbi exam and fill the form while in final year or after completing the graduation degree..

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?