4th January 2012, 08:13 PM
vanyaa

Procedure to apply in companies like L&T and Gammon India?

sir/mam
i'm vanya, pursuing b.tech from civil engineering branch.i'm in 2nd year and wish to do summer training in companies like L&t and Gammon india.may i know the procedure of applying in such companies.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship in Gammon India being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. How to do internship in Gammon India or L&T?
  3. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  4. How to do summer internship at Gammon India or L&T while doing B.Tech from BIT Mesra in Civil engineering?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria of Gammon India and DLF? Cutoff for applying in these company?
  7. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting training from DMRC?
  9. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  10. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.E.(Civil Engineering) 8th semester student?
  11. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  12. Companies offering 10 months Internship to M.Tech(Communication Systems) 2nd year student in India? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  14. How to get a job for civil engineer? I am a B.Tech civil engineering student
  15. Is there any chance for girls in civil engineering jobs?
  16. Which are the companies doing research in pharmacology in India? And how to apply?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 3 years Electrical and Electronics students?
8th January 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply in companies like L&T and Gammon India?

Will I be selected for in-campus recruitments even after serving 5 re-examinations and a backlog uptill now?
22nd March 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

how to apply jobs in mnc"s?????????????
13th May 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i wish to do summer traning in L & T.my branch is eletronics and communication engeenring.
15th June 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to do internship in your company i m pursuing civil engg. from mit pune 3rd year....
15th June 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to do internship in your company as i am pursuing civil engg. from mit pune.......3rd year ..............
30th July 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to do internship.. i ve finished my 6th sem in civil engg. bt i have a backlog in 4th sem so i cant go to college for dis academic year.. can i get a job nw for temporary..??
11th August 2012, 06:02 PM
Yadav15393

sir/mam
i'm sandeep ,diploma from civil engineering branch.i'm in 3rd year and wish to do summer training in companies like L&t and Gammon india.may i know the procedure of applying in such companies.
My [email protected]
27th August 2012, 12:32 AM
VIKESH RAJ

Default Procedure to apply in companies like L&T and Gammon India?

sir tell me procedure how will apply for intenship in gammon india & lnt.plz send me details on my mail ([email protected])
13th September 2012, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

sir tell me how can i apply for job in l&t and gammon india. plz send me details on my account ([email protected])
28th September 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hlo dear sir/mam
I am civil Engineer with 2 year experience in Building Construction. and I am Joing L & T Company.
plz tell me procedure for joing to l nd t cmpany.
Thankyou
Yours Sincerly
Sumit Khansha
25th January 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in companies like L&T and Gammon India?

sir tell me procedure how will apply for internship in L & T Surat Hazira .plz send me details on my mail ([email protected])
28th January 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
i am doing b.tech 3rd year civil egineering.i want to do internship in gammon india. tell me procedure how can i apply for intenship in gammon india.plz send me details on my mail ([email protected])
13th January 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma engineer in survey branch. i got 66%marks in diploma ,53%marks in ssc. i had one year lag in diploma .may i got good job in mncs like l &t , gammon india simplex, hcc?
22nd May 2017, 05:39 PM

Post Re: Procedure to apply in companies like L&T and Gammon India?

I would like to take summer training for civil engineering. I am a 3rd year student of modern institute of engineering technology, bandal. Kindly know the procedure of apply.

Ayon kumar nag
mob.9748640367
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?