22nd December 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Which are the companies doing research in pharmacology in India? And how to apply?

hello sir, I am in M.pharm pharmacology 1st year. I am looking for industrial project in pharmacology. I want to know which are the companies in india conducting research work in the area of pharmacology and toxicology in india? and how to apply to these companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Where I can apply for doing Ph.D in Pharmacology? Is it possible to do in Germany?
  2. Job opportunities in private sector for university topper girl?
  3. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  4. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  5. How can I join in research field after completing M.Pharm Pharmacology
  6. Does MD degree give an edge over other for getting admission in Ph.D in USA if I have a good research background? How much will I be paid in India?
  7. How could I get admission in PhD Pharmacology?
  8. How to come up with research topic? I am intending to register for master in Pharmacology
  9. Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics? Which field is better for jobs and has high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in AP or anywhere in India for Ph.D medical pharmacology course?
  11. List of the research institutes to do project? I am studying in M.Pharm Pharmacology 1st semester
  12. Where and what type of jobs are there for Diploma in Biotechnology holder?
  13. Future of M.Pharm in Pharmacology? Job Opportunities in India and Abroad after completion of this course?
  14. Which are the colleges offering master of science in Pharmacy? What is the fee structure?
  15. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good option? -- [New]
  16. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  17. Scope of B.Pharmacy in 2015
  18. Scope of Pharmacology in India and Abroad?
4th November 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies doing research in pharmacology in India? And how to apply?

hello sir/madam. I am doing m.pharm 2nd year pharmacology. kindly I want to know which are the companies in puducherry conducting research work in the area of pharmacology and toxicology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?