10th January 2012, 10:25 PM
shrikantnangare

Any opportunity in government job for MSc Mathematics students?

I have completed my M.Sc.Tech(Industrial Mathematics with computer Application). Now i am working as alecture. are there any oppotunity in goverment job for M.Sc. mathematics.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Tamilnadu Government after completing MSc(Maths) Regular in first class?
  2. How to get a government job after doing masters degree in MSc mathematics? How to get a government job?
  3. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  4. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  5. What are the job opportunities for MSc biotech students?
  6. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  7. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  8. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  9. What are the opportunities to get a Government job after completing M.Sc Physics?
  10. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  11. How to do MSc in Mathematics for a government job?
  12. Biotechnology and Biochemistry? which one has more scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  14. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  15. Opportunity to get government job? List of all government jobs and exams?
  16. Any jobs for MSc Passed students in applied mathematics?
  17. Which company provides lot of job opportunity for fresh students? -- [New]
  18. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
11th January 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any opportunity in government job for MSc Mathematics students?

Hi,
Definetly you will get government jobs in teaching field........try to attend government exams for lecturers...............and you also get jobs in banks such as SBI,RBI,ICICI etc........for jobs in banks be prepared for written test

all the best
11th January 2012, 07:09 PM

Smile Re: Any opportunity in government job for MSc Mathematics students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrikantnangare View Post
I have completed my M.Sc.Tech(Industrial Mathematics with computer Application). Now i am working as alecture. are there any oppotunity in goverment job for M.Sc. mathematics.
you will have many opportunities in government sectors like lecturer jobs , bank jobs and recently APPSC has given notifications for those who are completed post graduation in Mathematics and who are having Mathematics in degree as one of the subjects. The poats are ASO(Assistant Statistical Officers) and AD(Assistant Directors) in Mathematics and Statisitcs. For Detailed notification refer http://apspsc.gov.in/
All the best
28th January 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What is a use of maths in research field ?
6th February 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i have completed my M.sc(applied maths)from a highly reputed university(university of hyderabad). So,do I have any job oppurtunities??
12th February 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
i have completed my M.sc(applied maths)from a highly reputed university(university of hyderabad). So,do I have any job oppurtunities??
hi
you will have many job opportunities. Especially if you are intersted in teaching then you will have plenty of opporunities in engineering colleges to join as a faculty. or else now APPSC made a recent notification for those completed MSc in maths/applied maths/statistics/applied statistics, the job is assistant directors and based on degree maths qualification there is a notification of ASO( assistant statistical officers). So if you are interested check APPSC website and apply for it.
All the best
1st May 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have completed B.SC (maths) with 49% .I want to persue M.SC (maths) is there any opportunities.
18th May 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get job in govt sector i hve done msc analytical chemistry.
18th May 2012, 06:44 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

hi friend,

*You can find many jobs in various mathematical, administrations, educational and other related jobs.

*You can join as Research Scientist in various research laboratories.

*You can also join as Business Analyst, Quantitative Risk Analyst, etc in various firms.

*You can apply for exams conducted by UPSC, RRB, public sector banks, etc.

*If you have an interest in teaching you can find job opportunities in many educational institutes.

good luck
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
19th May 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MSc(tech) Mathematics and Scientific computing from a reputed university. What all company jobs I can get . Can I work as Finance analyst,, research analyst in banks or companies. For that what should I do?
26th May 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What i can do after msc in maths to get gov job
24th October 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my MSc mathematics examination waht kind of job I can get ?
22nd May 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my msc mathematics examination ten years back what kind of job can i get ?
20th May 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Any other field except lecturing for a student of msc mathematics?
18th March 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

hellow...
i have completed M.Sc mathematics from the well known utkal university and want a government job in odisha...so can i have any opportunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?