11th January 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How to check the status of the AIPMT application form? When will I receive the admit card?

I'ld like to know the status of my AIPMT application form no.223551 & when can I receive my admit card.

13th January 2012, 06:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check the status of the AIPMT application form? When will I receive the admit card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'ld like to know the status of my AIPMT application form no.223551 & when can I receive my admit card.
Status of your application form can not be checked at this point of time. The facility has not been yet added to the official website of AIPMT. Once the facility is available, you will be able to check the status of your application by submitting your registration number.

As far as the your query regarding the admit card is concerned, it will be dispatched by the board, once the submission of application forms are over.

For further detail, you may contact:

Mr. Joseph Emmanuel
Deputy Secretary ( AIPMT Unit )
Ph: 011-22059683
E-mail: [email protected]
16th January 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to check the status of the AIPMT application form? When will I receive the admit card?

How can we be sure that the application has been recieved by AIPMT?
16th January 2012, 10:18 PM
akshay_ttt

How can I be sure that the application has been received?
Application No-220769
Akshay Kumar
19th January 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir,please tell me whether my aipmt application form accepted or not. My applicatin form no. is 286994. Please send me conformation message in my email [email protected]
21st January 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

IS THE DATE GIVEN 25.01.2012, LAST DATE FOR PAYING WITHOUT LATE FEE ?OR IS IT THE LAST DATE FOR CONFIRMATION PAGE TO REACH BOARD..?
21st January 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

IS THE DATE GIVEN 25.01.2012, LAST DATE FOR PAYING WITHOUT LATE FEE ?OR IS IT THE LAST DATE FOR CONFIRMATION PAGE TO REACH BOARD..?
25th January 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Status of receipt of AIPMT Applications in the CBSE can be viewed on-line on CBSE / aipmt website from 6th February, 2012

Jothimanickam
25th January 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, may i know whether my aipmt form has reached to cbse office or not, my registration no. is 137074, neha, please give me details of status whenever you u can on my email- [email protected]
thanking you
neha
allahabad
26th January 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir,in application form I have wrongly put my category as''SC'' WHILE i am of''OBC'' cast and also have put the wrong code as 01 wheather it should be 07 how can i change it sir please inform me kindly
26th January 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,in application form I have wrongly put my category as''SC'' WHILE i am of''OBC'' cast and also have put the wrong code as 01 wheather it should be 07 how can i change it sir please inform me kindly
26th January 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have wrongly put my category as ''SC'' while it should be ''OBC'' how can i change it please kindly tell me.
27th January 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav paid 1000 iinstead 1500 through DD.
I GOT TO KNO ABOT IT TDY
SO WHAT CAN V DO SUCH THAT I DON LOSE MONEY IF SUCH ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE PLSS SEND A MESSAGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
1st February 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: How to check the status of the AIPMT application form? When will I receive the admit card?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;Sir,please tell me whether my aipmt application form accepted or not. My applicatin form no. is 423429. Please send me conformation message in my email address- [email protected]
9th March 2012, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me about application form has been accepted or not?when shall i get my admit card or if my application accepted,how to reach in the web to my admit card.i am very thankful to you in advance for needful done,thanks
3rd April 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have done my preliminary exam on 01.04.12 on that time of AIPMTexam i have found the mistake as wrongly entered he category as OBC instead of GENERAL category. Here after how can i change my category as GENERAL. KINDLY, tell me the way i have to follow. email id [email protected]
3rd January 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,all my friends received a conformation message for AIPMT APPLICATION FORM on their number but I did not receive any message...
My email id is [email protected] plz let me know if my form is accepted
My application no. is 5135196
1st February 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Sameen Fatema. I have send my form to CBSE a week ago but yet not got confirmation and admit card.please sir tell me what to do.
Application no:5595208
Ph:7875127876
Address:Behind chhoti masjid samiullah khan marg,sadar,Nagpur.440001(Maharashtra)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?