8th February 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship from GPAT if I cancel my seat?

Respected sir I am doing m.pharm through pgcet now (2012). But I qualified gpat 2013 if I cancel my seat may I get scholarship from gpat

11th February 2016, 09:06 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship from GPAT if I cancel my seat?

You are doing M.Pharma course but qualified GPAT exam in the second year of the course and want to know about the scholarship.

>>The scholarship/ stipend is given from the beginning of the course. So you are not eligible to get the scholarship. If you cancel your seat and take admission once again but through GPAT score then only you will get the scholarship / stipend of 12400 per month through AICTE.

>>If you cancel your seat and get admission once again is not a good option. The main reasons for this are:

--Waste of one year as you have to read first year of your course once again

--Waste of first year fee which you already pay in the college
11th February 2016, 10:29 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

GPAT stands for Graduate pharmacy aptitude test conducted by AICTE for admission into masters in pharmacy course.

The candidates who have qualified in GPAT are eligible to avail GPAT scholarship.

The scholarship is offered only after the candidate has secured admission in pharmacy course in a recognized university though counselling process. If you have cancelled your GPAT seat then you are not eligible to avail GPAT scholarship.

The candidate has to apply for GPAT scholarship in the first year of the masters course.

The official website is http://www.aicte-india.org/generalInstructions.php
30th August 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I got gpat 784rank there is any use of applying APpgcet or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?