19th June 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

How can I study abroad without any work experience being a B.Tech(CSE) 8th semester pursuing student?

hello everyone
i am in 8th sem of btech computer science engi. have maintained honors so far. i have good communication skills and have won many accolades for speaking skills at school and college level. i have got selected in wipro infotech. i wanna go in a field where my communication skills can be used. i don't want to go for job . i wanna finish my studies i.e pg in a shot. i am confused what to do ? is it impossible for me to get into a good us university in abroad without work ex. aren't there scholarships available. i am really confused. plz help if u can. thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  2. Colleges having 5 year Integrated MSc Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  4. Biochemistry Six Months Projects: Companies and Institutes?
  5. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  6. What are the requirements of central bureau of investigation? I am an engineering student pursuing in 8th semester and want to join CBI
  7. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  8. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  9. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  10. Which are the companies which offer MS in abroad for the employees?
  11. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  12. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  13. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  14. Which seminar topic should i choose for 8th semester? I am pursuing engineering degree
  15. Eligibility for recruitment in Software companies with 70.4% ,60.1% and 76.28% in B.Tech(8th semester), 12 and 10 standard respectively?
  16. SBI PO exam eligibility for 8th semester BE student?
  17. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  18. How to study MS in abroad after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
24th June 2014, 12:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study abroad without any work experience being a B.Tech(CSE) 8th semester pursuing student?

It is good to see that you have a desire of higher studies. It is true that if one has work experience then there is an added advantage during selection of overseas students by the foreign universities. However, it is also possible to get admission even if you do not have a work experience after completion of your graduation. For this, you need to do the following :-

- Score very good marks in the entrance exams based on which the foreign universities selects overseas students like GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS.
- Make a good resume and statement of purpose and apply in the universities as per your scores.

Scholarships are given by the foreign universities as well as various other organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?