30th December 2010, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Attested coloured photo without name and date in AIEEE form : Will my form get rejected?

Sir,
By mistake I have attested colour photograph(without name & date) on the form. Will the form be accepted or regected by board?

31st December 2010, 12:04 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Attested coloured photo without name and date in AIEEE form : Will my form get rejected?

If you pasted it properly then it is ok.But we all need to go according to the regulation and rules.

Do not worry your form will not be rejected.
10th January 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Attested coloured photo without name and date in AIEEE form : Will my form get rejected?

I have attested coloured photo will my form be rejected
28th February 2011, 08:30 AM
chinudey20

No your form will not get rejected but you can send a query to AIEEE about your problem and what are solutions to it. You can send the query by mail.
8th March 2011, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinudey20 View Post
No your form will not get rejected but you can send a query to AIEEE about your problem and what are solutions to it. You can send the query by mail.
hello! different posts are saying different things. some say coloured photo is acceptable, and others say its not. please reply to sway my confusion!!!
25th March 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASTED A RECENT PHOTOGRAPH BUT IT DOES NOT CONTAIN NAME AND DATE,WILL MY FORM OF AIEEE-2011 BE REJECTED?
15th May 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

how to attest my photo
29th November 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have pasted a coloured photo with date but not written my name . Will my form be rejected
29th November 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE PASTED A COLOURED PHOTO WITH OUT NAME . WILL MY BE REGECTED
30th November 2011, 06:49 PM
PARTH J SONI

Smile Re: Attested coloured photo without name and date in AIEEE form : Will my form get rejected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i have pasted a recent photograph but it does not contain name and date,will my form of aieee-2011 be rejected?
how to attached photo in aieee form
2nd December 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I pasted an attested photo of mine with no name and date....would it be rejected?? Please inform where we can put our query to the aieee??
10th December 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

please inform where i can put my querry to aieee
10th December 2011, 09:51 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
do not worry as you have made attestation your exam form will not be rejected do not worry for it. Only photo is needed for the application writing it is not necessary.
The other documents that need to be attached are
1. Photocopy of 10th standard marksheet.
2. Community certificate for sc and st aspirants.
3. Demand draft with number and address at the back.
Please do remember to do the below and then send the application
1. Make photocopy of the application form
2. Put signatures where ever necessary.
3. Make your tumb impression in the region required.
If you forget any of the above will be in trouble. You can call them at
011-22239177
011-22246095, 22246087.
12th December 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASTED TWO RECENT PHOTOGRAPHS ONE attested by our college Principal and other as it is.BUT IT DOES NOT CONTAIN NAME AND DATE,WILL MY FORM OF AIEEE-2011 will be Accepted??
Shashank D P
12th December 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

will my application be rejected if i have not attached my 10th certificate?sir..my aim is to win in this exam..is there any problem?
12th December 2011, 11:32 PM
thedonisback.2011
Banned

Hi dear,

do not worry as you have made attestation your exam form will not be rejected do not worry for it. Only photo is needed for the application writing it is not necessary.
If you forget any of the above will be in trouble. You can call them at
011-22239177
011-22246095, 22246087.

Thanks
13th December 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

my form is already been sent and evn recieved by the cbse board bt i have pasted a ATTESTED COLOURED PHOTO so will my form be accepted?if nt then can i send other form??
18th December 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

sir I have send the form but there is a attested coloured photo without name and photo. Will my form be rejected?
26th December 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i have pasted a coloiured photo without name and date but it is rescent photo...will it b rejec
6th February 2012, 08:15 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
By mistake I have attested colour photograph(without name & date) on the form. Will the form be accepted or regected by board?
HI,
As per my knowledge you for will not rejected..
If you photo is not attested by Principal or gazetted officer then your form will be rejected..

If you to conform then you can contact to:-
The Joint Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj,
Delhi 110 092

Ph: 011-22239177

GOOD LUCK!
15th March 2012, 07:37 PM
kaveribiswas

Good luck..............
24th November 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

please confirm me sir, whether the photo attested in IIT-JEE form should be coloured or black and white with or without name of the candidate and date of photography.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?