1st May 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in Electronics and Communication student can do B.Sc? Duration of B.Sc for Diploma holder?

I completed my diplomo in electronics and communication.
I like to join BSC can you please tell me if there is a entiry for me to go for BSc.
If thre is entire how many year for me to complet BSc.

13th May 2015, 11:20 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Diploma in Electronics and Communication student can do B.Sc? Duration of B.Sc for Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my diplomo in electronics and communication.
I like to join BSC can you please tell me if there is a entiry for me to go for BSc.
If thre is entire how many year for me to complet BSc.
Minimum period for the completion of bachelor degree is 3 years for BSc or B.Com.or BA . for diploma,the sessions would be of 1 year.yes you can pursue graduation via donation way or there are certain university which conducts entrance exsm in order to allot a seat as per the rank. It does not matter if you had done diploma or not,if you want to do B.Sc you had to do for 3 complete years with practicals.
13th May 2015, 11:51 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Electronics and Communication student can do B.Sc? Duration of B.Sc for Diploma holder?

Diploma is considered equivalent to 12th standard. Therefore you can do B.Sc after completion of diploma.

B.Sc is 3 years program which is offered in various stream.It is advisable for you to join B.tech after Diploma as it is the best field after pursuing Diploma.Moreover you can directly join B.tech 2nd year through Lateral Entry scheme on the basis of Diploma.
17th May 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study after the completion of DECE with two years work experience? My Ideas are BSc in Electronics,B.tech Electronics,B.E Engineering.It should help me to develop my work career.So which has better scope.
25th April 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electronics and now I wanna do bsc from electronics. I'm also preparing for job .
Please, suggest me what is right for me , continue preparation or do bsc . As soon as possible. If yes for bsc then how I take admission in bsc electronics and when and where plz
23rd May 2022, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in Electronics and communication @ 2015 , i wanna do now B.Sc or BCA is there lateral entry or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?