14th February 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure in Delhi Technological University for Diploma course?

I have completed my 12th class. I want to do Diploma in Delhi Technological University. So kindly tell me the admission procedure in DTU for Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT after completion of diploma course?
  3. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
  4. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Economics in Delhi Technological University? Detailed information about it.
  6. Procedure for getting lateral admission in BE Electronics in Mumbai?
  7. Admission after diploma to degree in reputed university at Pune?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D programme with scholarship in IIT if pursuing part time M.Tech from Delhi Technological University?
  9. How to get admission in Delhi Technology University after passing 12th
  10. How to take admission for B.Tech lateral entry in DTU?
  11. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  14. How to get admission in IIT, Delhi after completing Diploma course?
  15. List of colleges providing lateral entry for girls in CS in NIT?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi Technological University with 55% in PCM of 12th Open Schooling?
  17. Entrance procedure to NSIT and DTU
  18. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
14th February 2016, 07:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure in Delhi Technological University for Diploma course?

Sorry, to say that Delhi Technological University does not offer Diploma course. The list of courses offered by Delhi Technological University are mentioned below :-

--> B.Tech in
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Environment Engineering
Civil Engineering

--> M.Tech
--> MBA
--> Ph.D
14th February 2016, 10:22 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure in Delhi Technological University for Diploma course?

Delhi technological university doesn't offers diploma courses.

It offers B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, Ph.D and MBA courses.

The official website is http://dtu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?