27th October 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in DTU after completing diploma in computer science?

Respected Replier,

I want to say that i have completed my diploma in COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING so how could i get admission in DTU after the completion of my diploma? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Tech Civil is possible at DTU after completing Diploma? Procedure for taking admission and entrance exam details?
  2. Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?
  3. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA?
  5. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  6. Can I get admission in DTU(Computer Science) after scoring AIEEE rank of 5000? What to do in order to apply if I am from outside delhi?
  7. What is the scope after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  8. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  10. Admission for B.Tech in DTU after passing diploma?
  11. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  12. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  13. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  14. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  15. Is it possible to do B.Tech after Diploma in computer science? What is the procedure of admission?
  16. Can I get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year after completing Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech 3rd semester after completing diploma in computer science? What is the
  18. Can I get any job in banking after completing diploma? I have finished 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
23rd November 2016, 11:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in DTU after completing diploma in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Replier,

I want to say that i have completed my diploma in COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING so how could i get admission in DTU after the completion of my diploma? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting for the quick response.

The candidates seeking admission to B.Tech lateral entry course must have cleared Diploma course of three years duration in any branch with a minimum of 60% marks (6 semesters) for applying in Delhi Technological University (DTU). The candidates will be admitted directly to the second year of the B.Tech course, so the duration will be only three years. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. The interested candidates can apply by downloading the application form from the DTU website. The DTU website link is Click Here
16th December 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in DTU after completing diploma in computer science?

approx how much students generally apply every year for lateral entry examination for DTU and how much seats are available every year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?