16th December 2010, 06:56 PM
jsuji.19

Why government not taking steps to create awareness about Global Warming?

global warming is the give prob to our earth.students are the future genaration. why govt not taking steps to give awareness to the students....?

17th December 2010, 07:32 AM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: Why government not taking steps to create awareness about Global Warming?

It is true that government is not taking right step to bring awareness among the people about Global Warming.
Too many people don't know about Global Warming.
17th December 2010, 11:02 AM
yalpse

Default Re: Why government not taking steps to create awareness about Global Warming?

government is efforting to minimise pollution and global warming. polythenes are entirely banned in jaipur city. industries polluting are red-handed by them. it is our duty also to aware the people. new solar energy plant is going to establish in jaipur to save natural minerals like coal. CNG is alternative of diesel in delhi to reduce pollution.
17th December 2010, 10:38 PM
anishmohantcr

Exclamation Re: Why government not taking steps to create awareness about Global Warming?

Our Governments think that they have better things to do than protecting the environment. But what they don't know is that there would be consequences that are far more severe in the coming years. The world may not end by 2012 but it sure is on its way. Al gore (Ex Vice president of USA) and Greenpeace are some of the persons and organisations that are really bringing this matter to to the public. Hope their good work help people start their part to save the environment and lets not wait for the government to take the initiative.
18th December 2010, 12:21 AM
nishant1110

Why isn't an ambiguous question, because awareness about global warming is the first step towards tackling it. I run an organization named Nishant - Born to shine! and we met the Union government officials on this, and here's what they said...

Unfortunately, the government's policy decisions are centred on legislative and administrative reforms. The politicians and IASs seek to solve the problem themselves, although this should be a concern for every person in this world (including students). My (the official we met, his) hands are tied up by seniors. It is thus the responsibility of you and your organization to do this.

It is condemnable that these people tend to satisfy their ego and refuse to heed to public demand. Students must be made aware, that is what I work for.

Regards
nishant1110

NB: If you want to join me in the movement, mail me at [email protected] to get the mission statement.
18th December 2010, 06:05 AM
SUMAN BHARADWAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsuji.19 View Post
global warming is the give prob to our earth.students are the future genaration. why govt not taking steps to give awareness to the students....?
Why do we blame government for everything? It's not only the government who has to take steps.It's you,me and each and every person living on this planet has to come forward and have to take step to minimize the effect of global warming.If we on our part try to decrease the use of such equipment which emits gases like methane,CFC's ,carbon dioxide etc. will be the first step towards fight against global warming.As far as government is concerned,it has made it mandatory that one subject in graduation will be environment science.
18th December 2010, 10:31 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

government is aware about it. but only government can not reduce global worming. government can only create some rules and regulation and may be some law. but it is important to obey the law by the general people.

actually if anyone can reduce global worming then that is people. they have to be aware about. they have to think that they should leave a world for future information without global worming. government only help the people.

but if most of the people think that we are not creating any pollution the rich man are completely responsible for it and they have to eliminate it then there will be nothing. we have to think that we all are responsible for it and we have to eliminate it combined. after that if a very few people do not agree with it then only government can force them to do that.

it is not an issue that government is not doing anything about global worming. just give your own contribution. government only can help you.
18th December 2010, 11:02 PM
ghanshyam meena

Wink Re: Why government not taking steps to create awareness about Global Warming?

Quote:
Because the government thinks that they done enough knowledge to aware people,there are lots of other work to do. now, its the time people of the country should understand the problem and save the earth and the future for their childerns.
18th December 2010, 11:57 PM
nupur rajput

Quote:
its true government is no taking any steps to create awareness about global warming. govt is busy in making their own money and in india there is a lot of problem to deal with and the major problem is lake of education and money that's why in our country no one is focussing on global warming that is very important.
19th December 2010, 07:14 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Why government not taking steps to create awareness about Global Warming

Unfortunately, the government's policy decisions are centred on legislative and administrative reforms. The politicians and IASs seek to solve the problem themselves, although this should be a concern for every person in this world (including students). My (the official we met, his) hands are tied up by seniors. It is thus the responsibility of you and your organization to do this.

It is condemnable that these people tend to satisfy their ego and refuse to heed to public demand. Students must be made aware, that is what I work for.

good luck.
19th December 2010, 11:08 AM
ruchika4989

govt is definately taking steps to reduce global warming .introduction of CNG vehicles was a big step in this direction
apart from this recent idea to reducing the no of blue line buses was also good .
in recent international climate conference in cuncum definately govt willingness is reflected in its move to cut carbon emission
apart from govt many NGO are also doing many projects in this direction

but apart from this we also need to do your bit to reduce carbon emission by not using plastc bags ,planting trees ,using eco friendly things
19th December 2010, 06:01 PM
jitendradagrt

global warming is a very serious issue for all but goverment not taking any step because all our leaders are busy in corruption and all other stuff. temperature is increasing day by day but no one take step regarding this matter
16th January 2011, 03:30 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

First look at all those activities which will curb warming but on the same side these activities will also hamper development..that is the reason.
27th January 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I'd love to join you Nishant, And Ill tell everyone in my house
22nd February 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

government is of course responsible and as well as the peoples
13th May 2012, 09:16 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Regards
nishant1110

NB: If you want to join me in the movement, mail me at [email protected] to get the mission statement.
5th February 2013, 06:36 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?