29th August 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed diploma in garment textiles courses in SSM college so give me guidance to apply the government job? What are the steps which I have to follow now to get the job? Is it easy to get the government job? Can someone please help me to know about?

29th August 2015, 08:33 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job?

As you are now a Diploma Engineer Now you can get a good government jobs but for this you have to always follow the news paper advertisement , Employment news , You must check through Internet for latest details.

Its better to go for higher study also if you will complete your graduation then you can get better jobs with a high salary .
29th August 2015, 10:07 PM
pjgp

Default Re: What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job?

To get a government,you should meet all the qualification that are required for the given job i.e educational qualification,age limit.
after that you have to apply for the job.
you should prepare for the exam thoroughly as the government entrance exam are difficult.
you have to attempt mock test which makes you understand the questions asked in the exam.
prepare all the previous years question papers.
Download your admit card and go to the exam.
29th August 2015, 10:23 PM
candycrush

Unfortunately with the rarity of the government sector textile mills you shall have to look for the private jobs if you like to work in core industry.

However you are free to apply for the intermediate level government jobs.

Most of these jobs are in the railways and the post offices.

In banks you may apply for the junior clerk jobs .

It is however advisable to complete your graduation first to make yourself dit for other graduation based government jobs.

However if your family conditions does not allow you then you can do your graduation from part time from AMIE and it is still valid as a regular degree in engineering by Human resource department of India

You can apply for railways and post offices .

You can can the job alerts through

1. Employment News

2. Www.fresher world.com

3. Www.freejobalert.com
30th August 2015, 06:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no such government job for candidates belonging to garment textiles and doing diploma in it. For better government jobs, you must do your bachelor's degree in any discipline.

As you are from diploma stream, if you have 60% marks in diploma then you can apply for the Lateral Entry Entrance test for bachelor's degree in technology from a good college. After doing bachelor's degree in technology, there will be so many government job opportunities for candidates like you.

You can apply for various jobs through the GATE exam, banking entrance exams, RRB exams etc.
30th August 2015, 08:27 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

To get government job the candidate should first know the about the various posts in different government sectors by visiting the official website of the respective organization.

After that, the candidate should fulfill the eligibility requirements. General eligibility is that, the candidate's age should be between 21-30 years. The candidate should have passed class 12th or bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institution.

The candidate is advised to visit the official news about the various jobs in public sector. Then he/ she should apply for the post by paying the application fee. After the selection procedure which mainly consists of Written examination and Interview, the candidates are selected for the posts.

The various sectors in which you can apply for are given below :

* Banking sector.

* Railways.

* Armed forces.

* UPSC exams.

* SSC exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?