8th February 2012, 07:07 PM
pooja.waghmare

What is hospital management? Is there any entrance exam for it?

what is hospital management?does it have an entrance exam?can u sugguests me some colleges for hospital management?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  2. What is hospital management? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  3. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  4. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  5. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  6. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  7. Name of the entrance exam for Hospital Management?
  8. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges which offers Master of Hospital Management in Hyderabad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. Want to know the Entrance exam date and procedure to apply for various Hospital Manag
  11. Which are the upcoming entrance exams for Hospital Management?
  12. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course?
  13. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate? -- [New]
  15. After MBBS can I do Hospital Management? Syllabus of the entrance exams?
  16. Am i eligible for MBAi n Hospital Management after passing BDS?
  17. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  18. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
14th April 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is hospital management? Is there any entrance exam for it?

is there any entrance exam for hospital managment cource??
30th July 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.pharmacy and now iwant to join in hospital managment cource.is there any entrance exam if it is what kind of examand where is better to do india
4th November 2015, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

I am studying bsc nsg 3rd year.i wish to go for mba hospital management after completing my graduation .is there any entrance exam for that?Cat exam is related to what?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?