10th February 2012, 02:49 PM
dwipan deka

How can i join Indian army? I'm 20 years old and higher secondary passed

i am 20year old.i also pass higer secoundary. I want to join indian army.can you help me sir?
send details on my email id..

11th February 2012, 11:50 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can i join Indian army? I'm 20 years old and higher secondary passed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwipan deka View Post
i am 20year old.i also pass higer secoundary. I want to join indian army.can you help me sir?
send details on my email id..
If your aspiring to join in Indian army then you may apply for following examination like ,

-Combined Defence Academy
-Technical Graduation Course Entry
-University Entry Scheme in army

-For CDS ( Combined Defence Academy) :- You should be complete graduate in any stream from recognized university . Your age should be 19 years to 24 years . There is no relaxation for any candidates . You should be Unmarried male candidate .

-For TGC ( Technical Graduation Course Entry ) :- You should be qualified in Engineering Degree course from recognized university . Your age should be 20 years to 27 years .

-UES ( University Entrance Scheme) :- You should be qualified in Engineering course like B.tech / B.E from recognized university . Your age should be 18 years to 24 years .

So, if your interested to army academy then you apply for any one of the examination .
11th February 2012, 12:49 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join Indian army? I'm 20 years old and higher secondary passed

You can join Indian Army through Following ways:-

NDA(National Defence Academy) Exam
CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam
TGC(Technical Graduation Course)
UES(University Entry Scheme)

As you are now 20 years you can not be eligible to apply for NDA

To apply for CDS you have to complete your graduation:-

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to:-

Indian Army Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Indian Air Force Academy
Indian Officer's Training Academy

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appeared for the final graduation degree exam or passed from any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years can apply for Indian Army of CDS.

For more information you may log on to official web site of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in

For TGC you should have graduation in Engineering from a recognised University within the age of 20 to 27 years of age.

For UES you should have completed B>Tech. from a recognised University within the age of18 to 24 years of age.

As your qualification is 12th now you can apply for recruitment of Sainik through recruitment drive in respective States during a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?