21st August 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Indian Air Force and Indian army recruitment for 18 years old person?

Respected sir

my name is deepak pm i would like to join indian airforce ,
am trying to know more about indian army am 18 year old and i pass my higher secondary
examination. I want to serve my

life to indian airforce

i think you can help me

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for government jobs after completing B.Sc?
  2. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  3. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  4. Can I apply for NDA after completing computer hardware and networking?
  5. Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after passing B.A in third division
  6. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  7. How to prepare on my own to crack Excise and Taxation Exam and to get into Merit list?
  8. Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate? -- [New]
  9. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Sample Papers of LDC Exam?
  11. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  12. Date of result of CDS 2 exam?
  13. Can Nepalese Join Indian Army, Indian Air Force or Indian Navy?
  14. Can I join in Indian Air Force or Army after passing 12th exam?
  15. Will it be possible to write NDA exam after passing 12th Arts?
  16. Can I join navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  18. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
28th August 2014, 12:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Indian Air Force and Indian army recruitment for 18 years old person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir

am trying to know more about indian army am 18 year old and i pass my higher secondary

life to indian airforce

i think you can help me
Yes , You can apply in Indian airforce and Indian amy because your age now 18 years old.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy .NDA examination is conducted by UPSC for the Recruitment of Army, Naval and Air Force Wings .

If you have completed 12th standard from from recognized board then you are eligible for all post conducted by NDA .

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for Sc/ST candidate .Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.

The selection procedure for NDA exam is 1) Written Test. 2) Personal Interview

Best books for NDA exam :-

NDA & NA Solved Papers
Author: GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

NDA/NA Topic-Wise Solved Papers (2002-2011)
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

NDA/NA Chapter wise-Section wise Previous Years Question of Mathematics / English / General Ability With Explanatory Solutions
Author: Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

For information on NDA exam visit UPSC official website: http://upsc.gov.in
28th August 2014, 04:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Indian Air Force and Indian army recruitment for 18 years old person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir

life to indian airforce

i think you can help me

Yeah you can join in Indian Navy or Air Force as you are satisfying the age limit and the education qualification needed, for which you would need to write the entrance exam.There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India and as per that you can apply for the NDA Exam

The NDA Exam is one of the UPSC Exam and this exam is being held every year and it conducted twice as NDA I and NDA II and there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam.

# The Nationality standard for the exam states that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years of age

# The Martial status needed for the exam is that the candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate.

# Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics and Mathematics as subjects for joining in Indian Navy or Air Force

# Apart from all these you would need to be Physically fit.

The candidate who satisfies all these above criteria is eligible for applying for the exam.

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?