5th April 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do after higher secondary to join Indian Army? Opportunities for women?

sir,
i am a plus two student. i like to join army. what i shall do after my higher secondary education to join indian army? what are the opportunities for women in army?

11th April 2014, 12:44 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What shall I do after higher secondary to join Indian Army? Opportunities for women?

After completing 12th examination you are not eligible to apply for Indian Army. But after completing graduation course you have a opportunities to enter the India Army. You can join through CDS Exam, NCC Special Entry, Engineering Entry, Law Graduate Entry(JAG) and SSC Non Commission.

SSC Non Technical Commission :- The applicant must have a finished their respective graduate degree or post graduate degree in any notified discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. The applicant age should between 19 years - 25 years and Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. The exam notification will be publish in the month of April or May.

JAG Exam Entry :- The applicant must have a finished graduate with LLB/ LLM from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 55% marks in aggregation. The applicant age should between 21 years - 27 years and Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. The applicant have to registered bar council of India/ State. The exam notification will be publish in the month of April or May.

Engineering Entry :- The applicant must have a finished engineering degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. The applicant age should between 20 years - 27 years and Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. The exam notification will be publish in the month of Jun or July in the official website of Indian Army as well as employment news paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?