16th February 2012, 06:38 AM
j.mariya rajesh

How to join PSG college after completing DME in JJ college of diploma college?

i am completed in DME in jj college of diploma college in titchy so i will join to PSG college my third year percentage is 95% please say to your answer college site is available or not

i will be applying cancelling in 2012 surely in this cuT off site is available or not

Related Questions:
  1. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  2. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  3. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  6. PSG college Peelamedu cutoff marks?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering course in PSG college? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  9. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  10. Can I get a seat in PSG college after passing diploma with 98.83%
  11. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to join in PSG Engineering College having scored 92% in Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  13. Cutoff required for SC category to join in PSG engineering college?
  14. Cutoff marks for SC community to join IT course in PSG college?
  15. Can I apply for the clerk post exam after completing my diploma in PSG college of Technology? I am doing B.Tech degree in part time in the same college
  16. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  17. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  18. Best colleges to choose in Anna University counseling? My cutoff is 156.5
2nd December 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join PSG college after completing DME in JJ college of diploma college?

sir now iam studying my 6th semester of diplamo in mechanical engineering .so please tell me how much percentage is needed to join your college .please send these information to my id [email protected]
18th August 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join PSG college after completing DME in JJ college of diploma college?

I am in the last year of diploma in mechanical engineering in gujrat..which clg is best for me for b.tech or b.e ..and i want direct admission in second year..plz give me ur suggestions.. It will means me a lot..or contact me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?