18th March 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the clerk post exam after completing my diploma in PSG college of Technology? I am doing B.Tech degree in part time in the same college

i completed my diplamo in psg coll of tech. and i am doing my b.tech degree in part time in same college.
and my question was can i apply the clerk post exam...?

Related Questions:
  1. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  2. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
  3. Can I apply for Public Service Commission exams after completing part time B.Tech programme?
  4. How to join PSG college after completing DME in JJ college of diploma college?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  6. How to complete degree in part time college in Pune after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Exams to write for admission in PSG college of Technology?
  8. List of top 10 engineering colleges under Anna University?
  9. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  10. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  11. Part Time Graduation Courses with Low Fee Structure
  12. Can I join part time Diploma in Surat? Which college provides part time Diploma?
  13. Which college is the best for part time diploma?
  14. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join B.E Par time in any college of Tamilnadu? I have completing diploma in Rajasthan University
  16. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  17. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  18. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
26th March 2012, 07:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the clerk post exam after completing my diploma in PSG college of Technology? I am doing B.Tech degree in part time in the same college

Yes, you can apply for the clerical position after completing your diploma. You should have secured your diploma from a recognized institute. The minimum percentage of marks for applying for the clerical post is 60%. There is relaxation allowed for the reserved categories. The upper age limit for applying for the clerk post is 28 years. You can apply via online for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?