24th December 2010, 10:11 PM

Do I have to undergo an entrance exam to do DNB or is it through an interview test?

I have completed my DCH i am planning to do DNB should i undergo entrance exam or else only i will have to pass an interview ?please do reply

3rd January 2011, 06:20 PM
Hardeep Das

Default Re: Do I have to undergo an entrance exam to do DNB or is it through an interview test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have completed my DCH i am planning to do DNB should i undergo entrance exam or else only i will have to pass an interview ?please do reply
i think you have to go through an entrance exam which will held in this January.
the detail is
DNB CET-SS

National Board of Examinations will conduct the DNB-CET (Super Specialty) Examinations on 16tn January 2011 for entrance to the DNB Super Specialty programme.
8th March 2011, 02:29 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Do I have to undergo an entrance exam to do DNB or is it through an interview test?

Hello.........
National board of examinations will conduct the DNB-CET (super specialty) examinations on 16th January 2011 for entrance to the DNB super specialty courses in the following specialties

Medical: Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Paediatrics, Haematology, Medical Oncology, Nephrology, Paediatrics, Neurology, Rheumatology

Surgical: Cardio Thoracic surgery, Genito Urinary surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics surgery, Plastic surgery, Peripheral vascular surgery, Surgical, Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology

Pediatrics: Neonatology

The Bulletin of Information and Application Forms can be:

1. Downloaded from the website www.natboard.edu.in (bulletin fee of Rs. 750/- will have to be paid for downloaded forms alongwith the fee for examination) (25.11.2011 onwards).
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?