15th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Does TCS offers paid inplant training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

Hello everyone,
I am the student of B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year.
If I need to go for Inplant Training in TCS then
what is the procedure to apply?
Also I want to know that TCS provides Paid Training?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. Am I eligible to do Winter Inplant Training in TCS, Lucknow being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. How to do Inplant Training while studying 2nd year CSE
  5. How to apply for inplant training for TNEB?
  6. Procedure of doing inplant training in automobile industry?
  7. Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  8. Can I get in-plant Training in BHEL if I am in EIE first year, 2nd semester? Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. What is th procedure to join inplant training in Pondicherry Lenova?
  11. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student in Vijaywada?
  12. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in DRDO for B.E. 3rd year candidate?
  13. How to get inplant training at BHEL? I am a 2nd year Aeronautical Student
  14. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BSNL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. What is the procedure to do inplant training for 2nd year mechanical
  16. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  17. What is the procedure to do inplant training in Alstom? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  18. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
24th May 2015, 11:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does TCS offers paid inplant training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

There is no provision of training in TCS for the engineering students. Training is given only to the employees and new recruits. TCS only offers internship opportunities. You need to undergo written test, resume screening and interview to get selected for the internship opportunity. For this, you need to contact the nearest TCS office, get the application form and appear for the entrance exam. For summer internship, the exam is usually held in the month of November. However, if you are from Tier-1 institutes you will only have to undergo resume screening and interview round to get selected for the internship opportunity and the application has to be made through your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?