10th November 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?

sir.Iwant to take admission in b.com in aligarh muslim university at girls college . Iam studying in class 12th in Delhi.What is the minimum percentage for admission?which is the subject in it.Please rply me as soon as possible and what is the last date of admission.

30th December 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?

i am in 12th with PCB.not having maths.........but i am having lots of interest animation and want to make my career in this field.so plz tell me what should i do to take admition in this felid or what is the eligibility to take admition in this course and which course is good for me...... i am wating for ur ansrwer.....
24th June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?

Sir, Mam
Hlo, Recently I have Compeleted My 12th Class From NIOS From Noida. Nd I Got a 49.6% Precenteg. so i wanna b know that my admission can b in BBA Course. Can You plz suggest me. I am so worried. plz suggest me. Me waiting for your ansrwr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?