5th March 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

List of good B-Schools in which I can get admission for MBA with a MAT score of 580.5?

Dear sir, my mat score is 580.5.i want a good B-school for my MBA.plz help me.My e-mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is MAT 2010 valid for admission in B.Schools for 2011 Batch? B.Schools in Bangalore/Mysore starting MBA course twice in a year?
  2. List of good colleges that I can get admission with a score of 92.95 in MAT Exam?
  3. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  4. List of top 10 MBA colleges which accept GATE score? I have scored 97 percentile
  5. List of the B.Schools that I can join after scoring 567 score in MAT?
  6. After scoring 586 composite score in MAT any chance to get a good MBA college? List of colleges in which I can get?
  7. List of top B.Schools in Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad where I can get admission with 96 percentile(715.5 score)?
  8. Which B.School can I join after scoring a MAT score of 568.5?
  9. Which are the best B-Schools accepting MAT score in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Indore?
  10. Which are the best B Schools accepting MAT score of 567?
  11. How can I take admission in a good MBA college in Bangalore with 608.5 score MAT?
  12. Good B-Schools which accept may mat score? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  14. In which B Schools can I get with 93.61 percentile in MAT?
  15. How much CGPa is required to get admission in a good school of Chandigarh after 10th? -- [New]
  16. Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT?
  17. How to get admission in MBA? Where can I get my MAT score card
  18. Which are the good colleges for MBA in Delhi or NCR? Does it take MAT score?
24th February 2013, 12:54 PM
anithamarychacko
Member+

Default Re: List of good B-Schools in which I can get admission for MBA with a MAT score of 580.5?

Dear friend,

These are some of the good B-schools in which you can get admission by your mat score.

1. IMS Ghaziabad
2.Institute of Management & Information Sciences, Bhubaneswar
3.Mahaveer Academy of Technology and Sciences (MATS), Bangalore.
4.Suryadatta Group of Institutions, Pune
5.IPS Academy, Indore
6.IILM Institute for Higher Education, Gurgaon
7.Institute of Business Management & Technology, Bangalore.
8.Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore.
9.Asia Pacific Institute of Mgmt., Dehi
24th February 2013, 03:49 PM
pantaloon

Default Re: List of good B-Schools in which I can get admission for MBA with a MAT score of 580.5?

hi,,,,,,

List of good B-Schools in which I can get admission for MBA with a MAT score of 580.5

1.IILM Institute for Higher Education
2.institute of Management & Information Sciences
3.Suryadatta Group of Institutions,
4.Asia Pacific Institute of Mgmt
5.Institute of Business Management & Technology
6.Mahaveer Academy of Technology and Sciences
7.IPS Academy

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th May 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir i Have Got 585.5 composite Score in mat what are the reputed colleges which i can get in chennai?
7th June 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

dear sir my may mat 2014 score is 560.5 so plz guide me that which college accepting these score.my e mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?