23rd January 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT?

Hello
I have compleated bba last year. and joined ICSI but there are very less jobs avilable now i am thinking to do mba so please help me that weather i should go for mba or something else . and also tell me that is there any good collage who can give admission in mba without cat or mat

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?
  2. List of colleges offering admission in MBA at Pune?
  3. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  4. For getting admission in MBA, it is necessary to study BBA? Syllabus of CAT and MAT?
  5. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  6. List of top colleges to join MBA course? When to apply for CAT and MAT Exams to join this course?
  7. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  8. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  9. List of colleges that would accept 70 percentile in CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  11. What are the steps required for going MBA?
  12. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  13. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  14. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  15. List of top colleges under MAT? I have done B.E in Information Technology
  16. How can I get admission in MBA without appearing in CAT and MAT?
  17. Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?
  18. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
20th February 2015, 07:33 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have compleated bba last year. and joined ICSI but there are very less jobs avilable now i am thinking to do mba so please help me that weather i should go for mba or something else . and also tell me that is there any good collage who can give admission in mba without cat or mat
It's really a good decision to apply for Higher degree course after completing BBA. It is a true factor that you can find better job opportunities after completing a Master degree with some work experience in relevant field. Since, you have completed BBA, so MBA is a good option for you to get a good career scope in future.

List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT?

Here, I have listed you the MBA colleges without CAT and MAT exam. But, You can't get direct admission after BBA. It is mandatory that you should appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university in order to get admission in.

Symbiosis International University
Address: 15th lane , Prabhat Road, Pune, 411004
Phone: 020 2565 9357
Founded: 2002

XLRI- Xavier School of Management
Address: Circuit House Area, Sonari, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001
Phone: 0657 665 3333

G.L Bajaj Institute Of Technology and Management - Greater Noida - U.P
College Address: Plot No. 2, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Distt. G.B.Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA - 110016
Email: [email protected]

Accman Institute Of Management - Greater Noida - U.P
College Address: 46 A/2, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA - 201308
Email: [email protected], [email protected]

Accurate Institute Of Management Technology - Greater Noida - U.P
College Address: Accurate Institute of Management & Technology, 49, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida, (U.P.), Noida, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA - 201308
Contact Number: Tel : 09711005981 09711306801 09711306802 09711306803 09 / Fax : 0120-2320355
Email: [email protected] [email protected]

Amity Business School
College Address: Head of the Institution & Additional Director General Amity Business School F - 3 Block, Amity University Campus, Sector - 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA - 201303
Email: [email protected]

Galgotias Business School - Greater Noida - U.P
College Address: 1, Knowledge Park, Phase II, Greater, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA - 201306
Email: [email protected],admissions@galgotiasbscho
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?