5th March 2012, 04:53 PM
Subhadra Ganesh

Previous 3 years question papers of MBA in environmental management of global open university of Nagaland?

I want previous 3 years question papers of MBA in environmental management of the global open university of Nagaland. Please try to give me the answer as to how I can get them.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get previous year question papers for MBA of the global open university Nagaland?
  2. How may I get the previous 3 years question papers of the Global Open University, Nagaland for MBA entrance exam?
  3. How may I get the previous 3 years question papers of the Global Open University, Nagaland for MBA entrance exam?
  4. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree from IGNOU or Jammu University? I have done 3 year course in disaster management from Global Open University, Nagaland
  6. How may I get M.Lib Last year question papers(1st sem) of global open university(Nagaland)?
  7. Is global open university nagaland recognized by UGC or AICTE?
  8. How good is Global Open University in Nagaland?
  9. What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland?
  10. Is the Global Open university of Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  11. Is Global Open University in Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  12. Is degree from Global University Nagaland is valid or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is MBA from Global Open University Nagaland approved by Government?
  14. How can I get information regarding Global University, Nagaland for Masters Degree in EVS?
  15. How to apply for admission in mumbai university,completed BCA from Global Open University, Nagaland
  16. When will I get my certificates after completing M.Phil in Economics from Global Open University Nagaland?
  17. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  18. Is global open university(Nagaland), recognized by UGC? Is it's certificate valid?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?