5th March 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get recruited in Indian Air Force? I have done my 1st class graduation in B.Com

Sir I have done my 1st class graduation{B.Com(H)} regular from Delhi university. Right now i am doing CA-final. Is their any chance for me to get recruitment in Indian Air Force.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  2. How can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a girl having secured 1st division in 12th Class with Science stream?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  4. How can I get a chance to join Indian Air Force after graduation in electronics and communication
  5. How to make career in Indian Air Force after studying 12th from NIOS? -- [New]
  6. Is there any possibility for a non-science student to get recruited in Indian Navy or Air Force?
  7. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  8. Chances to join Indian Air Force for M.Arch candidate?
  9. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  10. Can I get a chance to be in Indian Air Force after graduation in commerce stream?
  11. Is there any chance to become a pilot in Indian Air Force for a women after passing class 12th?
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  13. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing BSc graduation?
  15. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB?
  17. Pilot in Indian Air Force after 12th standard?
  18. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
6th March 2012, 05:01 PM
prashanthi.thota
Member+

Default Re: Any chance to get recruited in Indian Air Force? I have done my 1st class graduation in B.Com

You are eligible for this.b'coz Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Science, Arts OR 3 years Diploma in Engineering in any stream.
7th March 2012, 02:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get recruited in Indian Air Force? I have done my 1st class graduation in B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have done my 1st class graduation{B.Com(H)} regular from Delhi university. Right now i am doing CA-final. Is their any chance for me to get recruitment in Indian Air Force.
After Completion of Chartered Accountancy course, if you are willing to join the Indian Air Force, you may do so by applying for the Accounts Branch.

The eligibility criteria for the Accounts Branch are as follows:
  • Since you are pursuing Chartered Accountancy course, you will need to qualify with an aggregate of 60% marks.
  • The minimum eligible age is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years.
  • You will have to qualify Air Force Common Admission Test, conducted by the Air Force selection board conducted twice a year. The notification of the entrance test is published on the official website of Indian Air Force.

For more information, refer to www.careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?