19th August 2012, 04:07 PM
MOU ROY CHOWDHURY

How can I get a chance to join Indian Air Force after graduation in electronics and communication

I am mou roy chowdhury I am an electronics and communication engineer how can i get chance in indian air force

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  3. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I join Indian Air force as a Pilot?
  6. How may I join Indian air force after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Chances to join Indian Air Force for M.Arch candidate? -- [New]
  8. List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  10. Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?
  11. Any chance to get recruited in Indian Air Force? I have done my 1st class graduation in B.Com
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  13. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  14. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  15. How can I submit the admission letter in Indian Air Force?
  16. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  18. How can female's join Indian Air Force after doing B.E ECE? Procedure to join?
20th October 2013, 01:25 AM
swarnim joshi

Default Re: How can I get a chance to join Indian Air Force after graduation in electronics and communication

If u want to continue as an engineer you have afcat as an option &fast track entry scheme equivalent to afcat.Apart from that you have C.D.S. exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?