23rd September 2011, 07:04 PM
anand s math

How to prepare for Bosch company?

how i should prepare for Bosch company...please tell me how to prepaerr for it

12th October 2011, 06:25 PM
pokerstar

Default Re: How to prepare for Bosch company?

hi, today robert bosch had come to my college for placements..(P.S: Robert bosch it is)
the test had 60 questions,35 technical and 25apti+verbal..
Technical questions were mainly concentrated on analog,digital,control systems and C programming.
apti was quite fine. so concentrate on technical.. if u know the concepts, its very easy to answer the questions!
8th December 2012, 12:01 PM
anusha kanthavar

hello anusha here .. i am a 3rd year ece student.. can anybdy suggest me regardng the basic subjects whch i shud be thorough with and whch r the txt i shud refer to for those subjects?
28th February 2013, 02:11 AM
sudipt3894

hello sudipta here..m 4th yr mechanical stdnt..can anyone tell me ..how shld my preparation for bosch company?...can anyone tell me about the apptitude test of bosch company?
28th February 2013, 11:04 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
BOSCH is a very eminent company in the field of automobile. The selection procedure for the recruitment in BOSCH is also very different and has a level. The eligibility criteria for BOSCH IS THAT you should be having 60% throughout. This means that you should be having a minimum of 60% marks in your class 10th, 12th and engineering with all clear semester in one shot. This means that you should have cleared your every semester in your first attempt only.
First of all you have to give its objective test in which the questions comprises of aptitude and technical field. After that on the basis of your score in the test, you are called for the personal interview round in which the basic fundamental and conceptual questions are asked.
The questions are generally asked from the field of automobile and manufacturing field.
21st August 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

which are all the concepts i should be thorough for getting placed in bosch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?