20th March 2012, 08:04 PM
vaibhav ramesh bhogekar

What is the syllabus for JNU entrance exam of M.A modern history? Previous years question papers of the same subject?

sir, i want syllabus of jnu entrance exam of M.A modern history and previous last 2 years question papers of same subject...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the exact syllabus of history for JNU entrance exam?
  2. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  3. Syllabus for Ancient history for M.A entrance exam in JNU?
  4. Kuvempu University B.A in History-Paper-V: History of Modern Europe (From 1789 to the Present) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. JNU M.A History entrance previous 5 years question papers?
  6. Karnataka Public Service Commission History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
  8. Previous year Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for MA in History of JNU Delhi?
  9. Kuvempu University, M.A. in History And Archaeology-History of Modern Europe Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. Syllabus for jnu entrance exam (international relations) and previous years question papers
  11. Syllabus and previous years question papers of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotech
  12. JNU MCA Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What is the syllabus of JNU CBEE and JNU Life Science previous years papers?
  14. JNU English (Entrance) Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to appear in JNU M.A.(History) entrance exam if completed B.A.(History) 10 years ago? -- [New]
  16. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Modern Governments Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam for Ph.D in Psychology?
  18. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers of JNU for M.Tech entrance exam?
23rd October 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for JNU entrance exam of M.A modern history? Previous years question papers of the same subject?

yes.why there is not any site for m.a. from history entrance test of jnu?i want to know about the question patern of entrance test,so i can prepare for this.
18th May 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for JNU entrance exam of M.A modern history? Previous years question papers of the same subject?

Sir, I would to have the previous year's question for medieval India?
29th April 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I've opted for modern history for this upcoming entrance exam for MA so will the questions be specifically only on modern or will it include also ancient and medieval .....if so only modern will u please suggest me a text to refer and prepare for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?