8th March 2012, 08:54 PM
antrikshaerospace

Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?

sir i want to know that can 4th semester student are apply for summer training in DRDO? if yes please tell me procedure and date sheet for training and also for application form.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training under DRDO?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  3. Procedure to apply for DRDO training?
  4. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  5. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  6. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  8. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  9. Institutes for Summer training for 4th semester biotechnology students?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  11. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  12. How to apply for summer training in HCL after 4th semester ECE?
  13. How can I apply for summer training in DRDO? I am a doing B.Tech
  14. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  15. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do training in NTPC, DRDO and BHEL? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?
  18. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
28th November 2012, 01:52 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antrikshaerospace View Post
sir i want to know that can 4th semester student are apply for summer training in DRDO? if yes please tell me procedure and date sheet for training and also for application form.
Dear,

4th semester means you want training after 2nd year. That is good that you want to get training from DRDO from where you can learn lots of things. There are best labs of DRDO where you can get a good training from different projects.

To apply for training first of all search for the best DRDO lab where you wat to get training and where there is a project related to your field. You can take help from net or seniors.

Then you will have to search for the person to whom you are going to apply. For this you need to have good contacts with seniors who had already taken training there or you ca ask your professors or youcan search on net too but contacts works faster than net!

When you will have e-mail id of the person in concern just send him/her an e-mail consisting your CV/resume and a cover letter. You can write an effective cover letter of your own or you can sendthe copy of the trainig letter you will get from your college.

You should keep in mind some things before writing resume:
Don't put too much personal details and family background. Just your academics record, extracurricular activities and achievement details.
Don't forget to mention your
  • Current address
  • permanent address
  • contact number and
  • valid e-mail-id.

Now work from your side is done! If you will be find suitable they will contact you.

Best of luck!
16th June 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?

sir i wnt to knw at what time training will start i am a student of btech 6th sem.
28th December 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i am student of b.tech first year of cs can i join drdo trining related to cs branch priyanka pandey b.tech first year (cs) bu jhansi
20th January 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,how can I know the last date for summer internship registration in drdo.
23rd February 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want to know about training in DRDO, I have done Masters stem cell and tissue engineering, Panjab Univ. , can relaxation for 2nd division be given in case of training, email id- [email protected]
17th September 2014, 04:51 PM
amirkhan.rsgis

respected sir, i'm a 3rd semester student of remote sensing & GIS..sir,should i get to chance for complete my 4th semester dissertation work in DRDO?is there any scope for remote sensing student to complete dissertation?
20th February 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a 4th sem B.Tech student in ECE branch and I want to take summer training in this year 2016...how can i apply??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?